Viners Cutlery Discount Code

Comments

• shopndrop
    shopndrop Posts: 3,548
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Morning all.
    Sorry to hear about FB Jeferey. Horrible when little ones are ill. Hope he is soon better.
    Was sunny here, but now cloudy. Really cold though.
  • Aesop
    Aesop Posts: 23,773
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    shopndrop wrote: »
    Morning all.
    Sorry to hear about FB Jeferey. Horrible when little ones are ill. Hope he is soon better.
    Was sunny here, but now cloudy. Really cold though.

morning snowdrop, pmd you.
  • jeferey
    jeferey Posts: 4,300
    Mortgage-free Glee!
    Forumite
    Aesop wrote: »
    Guys, none of you need to bookmark, leave the page open etc.

You can subscribe and not receive emails.

Where it says "Post reply", the green toolbar underneath, click on Thread Tools. Then click on subscribe to this thread.

You will see:

Notification type, if you click on the drop down arrow on the right hand side of this box, you can change it to:

No email notification
    Instant notification by email
    Daily updates by email
    Weekly updates by email

Choose No email notification.

Then when you log into MSE, click on Quick Links on the very top green toolbar, then Subscribed threads and you can then click on drivel as it will be listed in your subscribed threads.

This way it doesn't matter where drivel moves to ;) you will always have a link to it.

by the way I am subscribed to 137 threads....:rotfl: most with email notifications, some don't.
    Great advice Aesop.
    I do all of this apart from instead of Quick Links I have a bookmark for User CP which takes me straight ot my subscribed threads (if they have been updated since my last log-in). I then click on last page on the thread I want - usually this one :D

100+ threads - how do you find the time :eek: :rotfl:
    If at first you don't succeed, try, try, try - oh bu99er that just cheat :D
  • Aesop
    Aesop Posts: 23,773
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    jeferey wrote: »
    Great advice Aesop.
    I do all of this apart from instead of Quick Links I have a bookmark for User CP which takes me straight ot my subscribed threads (if they have been updated since my last log-in). I then click on last page on the thread I want - usually this one :D

100+ threads - how do you find the time :eek: :rotfl:

some don't update very often, others are just for information that I need to go back to every now and again. :D
  • Part_Mouse
    Part_Mouse Posts: 5,527 Forumite
    Jeferey sorry to hear FB was ill, hope the bug goes soon for him.

xx
  • chattmum
    chattmum Posts: 1,928 Forumite
    Morning all

Been out and about as kids finally back at school found couple good bits for ya

The Bavaria is back on moc glitch at sains if you can find the mags

Easter ggs are b2g2f on the £1.50 Cadbury ones so 75p each (only £1 at most places tho)

The mum and me moc for £1 off any prod does work on the 69p hand gel

Scan and save on TCB are doing £1 cash back on twin pack of Jaffa cakes which are only £1.09 in mr T at no so 9p for 2 packs yum yum

Also notice that babydry pampers on TCB so thank youMT for the post last week think I will use those together with the cash back ;)

Hope everyone feeling better MT SnD PM an others.

Family stuff is getting sorted sil has been to CAB and sorted out money side of things now jus need to sort out emotion side too.

Off to find somewhere cool to store my Easter eggs where the kids (and OH) wont find em

CM
  • Auntycaz
    Auntycaz Posts: 3,248
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    Jeffery Hope FB is better soon.
  • CouponWoman
    CouponWoman Posts: 6,065 Forumite
    Aesop wrote: »
    Morning CW, it is raining here.

Drivel and all of MSE has been quiet over the weekend, well the threads I visit anyway.

new offers on quidco and tcb. typically I had to buy stuff over the weekend which has come on offer from today :mad:

The sun we had didn't last. It went cloudy and dull and cold so i couldn't put my washing out as I had intended.

CWxx
  • CouponWoman
    CouponWoman Posts: 6,065 Forumite
    jeferey wrote: »
    Morning PM, Aesop, CW and everyone else :D. We've got drizzle here.
    FB had to go home yesterday. He wasn't very well over weekend, sick first and then explosions from other end ;) - poor little moo. He's been to GP and he'll be ok once bug has 'run' it's course.
    I am [STRIKE]knacked[/STRIKE] a bit tired but it was still nice to have him!

Poor FB, its awful when a baby is poorly, hope he feels better soon. I also hope your other children don't pick the stomach bug up too.

CWxx
  • Part_Mouse
    Part_Mouse Posts: 5,527 Forumite
    CM

Glad to hear the CAB side of things is going good, hope the emotional side of things gets better, sounds difficult :(

xx
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport