We Are Decking the Halls with NSDs December Challenge

Comments

• Thanks for the fab new thread Freeby, i love the prizes!!

I'll start with my usual target of 15 please.
    February NSD challenge 5/15
  • kerri_gt wrote: »
    I'm going to go for 12 NSD in Dec - I'm not 100% sure how obtainable 14 would be (although this is a challenge :o) and I don't want to target 13 :o

Ahhhhhh .... I have "13" issues too :o
    kerri_gt wrote: »
    Updated Dec rules for what isn't included:
    • Bill payments (already budgeted for)
    • Boot Camp
    • Milk (essential)
    • Petrol (can't put milk in the car)
    Missed you in Nov Kerri!:)

Milk would work out a darn site cheaper..... mmmmmm :p maybe there's something in that ...... could this be the invention that makes me a multi-multi-billionnaire *sigh*:rotfl:

Right ..... target still not set - I did think of joining the DDD Challenge but some of the rules are too restrictive for me just now, so ...... 12 please

I know it's low but I've done better than expected this month as was supposed to do my C shopping - but not started it yet :eek:

I really need to start thinking about this but worried if I start looking online I'll be tempted by things for me!:o (I had one of those advertising booklet things fall out a mag yesterday and ... there was some rather nice handbags in it!:eek:) and I went and looked and luckily they didn't have the one I really liked in stock :o
    Grocery Challenge £211/£455 (01/01-31/03)
    2016 Sell: £125/£250
    £1,000 Emergency Fund Challenge #78 £3.96 / £1,000
    Vet Fund: £410.93 / £1,000
    Debt free & determined to stay that way!
  • I decided to go for 20 NSD in December. So please number me. :j
    DMP started 2/2007
    DMP Mutual support #136
    DFD July 2013 May 2024 Oct 2017 Feb 2017 April 2017...t's complicated :eek::eek:
  • kerri_gt
    kerri_gt Posts: 11,202
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Xmas Saver!
    Forumite
    Ahhhhhh .... I have "13" issues too :o

Missed you in Nov Kerri!:)

Milk would work out a darn site cheaper..... mmmmmm :p maybe there's something in that ...... could this be the invention that makes me a multi-multi-billionnaire *sigh*:rotfl:

Right ..... target still not set - I did think of joining the DDD Challenge but some of the rules are too restrictive for me just now, so ...... 12 please

I know it's low but I've done better than expected this month as was supposed to do my C shopping - but not started it yet :eek:

I really need to start thinking about this but worried if I start looking online I'll be tempted by things for me!:o (I had one of those advertising booklet things fall out a mag yesterday and ... there was some rather nice handbags in it!:eek:) and I went and looked and luckily they didn't have the one I really liked in stock :o

Ahhh, thanks Rising, missed you guys too xx btw, I have to ask...what is the DDD challenge? :o
    Feb 2015 NSD Challenge 8/12
    JAN NSD 11/16

• Siouxsie32
    Siouxsie32 Posts: 1,987
    First Anniversary First Post Cashback Cashier
    Forumite
    Another DDDer reporting for duty! Count me in for 20 NSDs and 5 in a row please :)
  • I have bought nearly all my presents so I need to have 10 NSD,
  • Right, assuming nobody ups and dies on me this coming month (sorry, black humour and all that) I will pledge 13 NSD and 3-in-a-row please.
    MFW diary here. 1 Feb 2017 $229,371 - MFD Feb 2043 :eek: aiming for May 2028
    14 August 2017 - Refinanced: $220,000
    January 2019 $211,580 Current MFD 31 June 2036
  • freebyfifty
    freebyfifty Posts: 3,189 Forumite
    Good Morning :)

Front page all updated again. There is gonna be a lot of us agin this month :eek::j

Have a great Friday eve :D
    Free by Fifty
    Debt of the Moment -
    August NSD Challenge 14/15
  • kerri_gt wrote: »
    Ahhh, thanks Rising, missed you guys too xx btw, I have to ask...what is the DDD challenge? :o

Following on from NOvember's success, Kat has launched December Debt Destruction ....
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=4313709
    Grocery Challenge £211/£455 (01/01-31/03)
    2016 Sell: £125/£250
    £1,000 Emergency Fund Challenge #78 £3.96 / £1,000
    Vet Fund: £410.93 / £1,000
    Debt free & determined to stay that way!
  • MuffinTops
    MuffinTops Posts: 2,477
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Thank you for setting this up again this month Freeby.

Can I sign up for a festive 10 please? I'm away over Christmas and will budget for that, but December is also a very busy social time, so being away could potentially be the only in budget social spends.

Thank you.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport