12 Issues of Radio Times for £1

i did this offer before Christmas and cancelle dit after hte first direct debit was taken now problems.

info from webpage ..............
Radio Times cover image
Radio Times

Get the ultimate digital TV and radio guide delivered directly to your door by first-class post.

Whatever you're into, Radio Times will help you find your perfect programme on one of over 85 digital TV and radio channels. Our easy-to-use TV listings and inspiring recommendations mean you'll have no trouble discovering those hidden gems. Plus enjoy exclusive interviews with the biggest names in the business, behind-the-scenes specials giving fascinating insights into the nation's favourite programmes and exclusive photo specials you'll only see in Radio Times. Enjoy the convenience of having Radio Times magazine delivered direct to your door by first-class post! Subscribe today!

Annual frequency: 51

Next issue due: 905 300612 on sale 27/06/2012

Delivery: UK & Worldwide

http://www.buysubscriptions.com/tv-listings-magazines/radio-times-magazine-subscription?offer=RTE0612A&billingCountryCode=GBR&utm_medium=email&utm

Comments

• Kay.Samuels
    Kay.Samuels Posts: 262 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I also did the same offer at xmas and cancelled. Is it ok to do the same thing again then? Want to be sure as don't want to be stuck, tied in in some way.
    It is only a bargain if you need it!
  • happylilly
    happylilly Posts: 296 Forumite
    I also did the same offer at xmas and cancelled. Is it ok to do the same thing again then? Want to be sure as don't want to be stuck, tied in in some way.

I'm on my third RT subscription now and never paid full price as always subscribed when they had this promotion on or a simila one (8 for £1). Last time there was only 2 weeks between one subcription ending and me signing up again (not renewing), never had a problem.
    Just remember to cancel DD as soon as money's been collected.

HTH
  • tattybonce
    tattybonce Posts: 1,699 Forumite
    edited 18 June 2012 at 3:10PM

Yes .

Website is now down ....
  • darkrev
    darkrev Posts: 478 Forumite
    site seems to have crashed !
    Thank you to all the money savers:beer: for all the wisdom, companionship, bargains, competitions and ideas:T you have made a transformation to our household, Thank you, it would have been so much harder without you and together we are amazing :A:smileyhea
  • tattybonce
    tattybonce Posts: 1,699 Forumite
    That's it then. Game over!
  • mum26
    mum26 Posts: 1,485 Forumite
    Back up now and just placed me order, thankyou op!
  • lilmissworry
    lilmissworry Posts: 169 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    It's asking for an activation code which i don't have :(
  • mum26
    mum26 Posts: 1,485 Forumite
    I didn't have one either, click "for someone else" then click again on "for myself" and it lets you order without it. The wording changed slightly from you need a promo code to do you have one ;)
  • lilmissworry
    lilmissworry Posts: 169 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Yay that worked......thankyou very much :j
  • I didn't have to do any of that...it went through at £1 for 12 issues without asking for anything else...have printed out the confirmation which shows this. Have ordered it on behalf of my mother who loves her "Radio Times" - wonder if that's why it went through no problems?

Many thanks for posting the offer!
    Sealed Pot Challenge 2010 - member 402 :)

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure