Cheap Tassimo coffee pods anywhere?

Hi there, I got one of the bargain coffee pod machines recently and after using all the pods I got on the offer that came with the machine I am having a job to find any cheapish pods. i'm sure my Lidl used to sell them but they only have coffee pads now. Any ideas anyone please? Ta

Comments

• AnnieO1234
    AnnieO1234 Posts: 1,722 Forumite
    If the machine takes k-cups then tesco do their own for a couple of pounds a box.

It sounds like you need to google a bit more info about your particular machine. Some types have refillable pods others like dolce gusto are unique.

X
  • daveybea
    daveybea Posts: 372 Forumite
    if you have a senseo buy a coffee duck (i got mine from amazon) they are about 8 pounds but it allows you to fill it with your own ground coffee...I have saved quite a bit since buying it
    im tray not davey...pinched my hubbys account!!!
    :think:
    I must stop buying smellies..well until i spot a bargain!
    never turn a bargain /freebie down you just never know when you need it :D
  • moonshine
    moonshine Posts: 815
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    one of the bargain coffee pod machines recently and after using all the pods I got on the offer that came with the machine I am having a job to find any cheapish pods.

what machine is it? If it's a Tassimo, I'd be very interested in news of any deals on the pods as well.
  • Meadows
    Meadows Posts: 4,530
    Mortgage-free Glee! Hung up my suit! Xmas Saver!
    Forumite
    Hi there, I got one of the bargain coffee pod machines recently and after using all the pods I got on the offer that came with the machine I am having a job to find any cheapish pods. i'm sure my Lidl used to sell them but they only have coffee pads now. Any ideas anyone please? Ta

If you are meaning the Senseo type yes Lidl sell them, also try http://www.coffeepodshop.co.uk/ (depending on much you drink/use the machine). Or 31W1NFAGZ6L.jpghttp://www.amazon.co.uk/Ecopad-refillable-reusable-coffee-machine/dp/B0007INM5A/ref=cm_cr-mr-title
    Everything has its beauty but not everyone sees it.
  • Haffiana
    Haffiana Posts: 733
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Tassimo pods are £1 off in Sainsburys at the moment.
  • Hi, sorry been away for few days. Yes it's the Tassimo that was on offer thru costa recently for 30 quid. Thanks for all the comments :-)
  • netimka
    netimka Posts: 1,723
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Sainsbury's got an offer now for £1 off of Costa Tassimo discs...

http://www.sainsburys.co.uk/groceries/index.jsp

Costa Latte and New Latte Carmel is for £3.99

and Costa Americana and Cappuccino for £3.29

on offer till 03/09

HTHS

I think it was first time I saw t-discs on offer in the supermarket, we will definitely be stocking up the Carmel one
    This will be mine in 2009 member's club no. 359 :happyloveCash £1000+, Holiday, Handbag
    Aug wins: The Good The Bad The Weird On Blu-ray~Benecol Bag for Life

[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]
  • VfM4meplse
    VfM4meplse Posts: 34,269
    Combo Breaker First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Forumite
    The Costa range undoubtedly make nice coffee, but is it any better than you making a cup of coffee just the way you like it using a conventional kettle?

(Says she who has no space in her kitchen for a tassimo).
    Value-for-money-for-me-puhleeze!

"No man is worth, crawling on the earth"- adapted from Bob Crewe and Bob Gaudio

Hope is not a strategy :D...A child is for life, not just 18 years....Don't get me started on the NHS, because you won't win...I love chaz-ing!
  • nonnatus
    nonnatus Posts: 1,458 Forumite
    MUCH, MUCH better, with a creamy, frothy top and everything! Tastes like proper ground coffee.

BUT I didn't pay for (and wouldn't have paid for!) my machine, I won it. I try to only buy the pods when they're on offer...
  • Miles better. I can't stand instant coffee now.
    Tassimo costa americano is my favourite coffee from anywhere.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure