tangle teezer from moderngent.com

2»

Comments

• mrs_mix
    mrs_mix Posts: 1,800 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I saw it on Dragons Den too so after much thought and tears from my dd with long knotty hair I took the plunge and I have to say both myself and dd are pleased with the results ,when I ordered it there was a long wait due to a massive amount of orders but because of this they gave a substantial amout of money to Great Ormond Street Hospital in stead of giving everyone a discount for the wait which I thought was a good idea.
    I didn't say it was your fault, I said I was going to blame you

I am one of the English sexy Shelias
    I'm also a hussy
  • hollydays wrote: »
    :eek: scary though under "What customers say"
    it said "I received my little Satan very quickly ":eek:

the little satan is a steel ashtray they sell on that site. they must have got that in the wrong place!

http://www.moderngent.com/dulton/lucifer_little_satan_ashtrays.php
    the only debt left now is on credit cards! The evil loan has gone!! :j:j
  • Forget about what Deborah Meaden says (can't we all read between the lines?? +she is not as self made as she claims anyway!!)

Anyway, further to my previous post. I did mail the respondant back and the response I received was very encouraging from a Customer Service point of view. The lady gave me her home phone number which I called and had a half hour + long conversation. She was very open and down to earth and explained things to us in a way that made us to have a re-think. Based on this conversation we have tried again and are very pleased with the results.

This truly is a revolutionary product which I personally think may need using differently dependant on your hair type (my girls have waist length straight thick hair). I have passed back my own feedback to 'Tangle Teezer' as to how I think they should make their own web pages and tips 'idiot proof', to cover off us all.
    What goes around - comes around
    give lots and you will always recieve lots
  • filey1
    filey1 Posts: 13 Forumite
    adandem wrote: »
    filey1 - you aren't in anyway linked with the company who makes them are you?

No I am not linked to this company. I have had really thick curly hair that gets loads of knots in it all of my life and this is the first brush that has gone through my hair without getting stuck or causing me any pain. I just thought that people would like to know that if they too want pain free and tangle free hair without having to pay extra on postage costs then they should go to www.moderngent.com that's the whole point of this site isn't it? to let people know how to save a few quid, not to be accused of being something i'm not. :mad:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure