The Best Way To Earn AMAZON Vouchers????

Hell all,
I do hope this is the right place to post this, I was wondering were the best places to earn Amazon vouchers were. I currently use Valued opinions which i find very good (although the surveys are like busses). I was wondering if anyone was using other ways with much sucess.
Many thanks for reading
STEVE :smiley:

Comments

• sdh1980 wrote: »
    Hell all,
    I do hope this is the right place to post this, I was wondering were the best places to earn Amazon vouchers were. I currently use Valued opinions which i find very good (although the surveys are like busses). I was wondering if anyone was using other ways with much sucess.
    Many thanks for reading
    STEVE :smiley:

A few views on my topic but no replys, if i have posted this in the wrong section please let me know,
    thanks once again
    STEVE
  • savemoney
    savemoney Posts: 18,127 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    You can get amazon vouchers with topcashback if use them for cashback in exchange for cash you get slightly higher payout in vouchers
  • elsien
    elsien Posts: 32,663 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    edited 29 December 2010 at 12:05AM
    Mysurvey (used to be lightspeed) aren't too bad and do amazon vouchers, although I think they only do £30 ones so you need a lot of points to get there.
    Also ipsos do amazon, although I don't seem to get so many surveys from them.
    If you have a nectar card, you can also exchange your points for amazon vouchers.

Have a look in the "up your income" forum - I think that's where most of the threads on survey sites etc are.
    All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of things shall be well.

Pedant alert - it's could have, not could of.
  • boots_babe
    boots_babe Posts: 3,233 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Quickest way by far that I've found is by joining QNA. You can only do this if you work in IT I think.

Each survey is worth either £5 or £10 which you can have as an Amazon voucher. Almost all surveys are very short, take less than a minute to complete, and you get them fairly frequently - say, 3/4 a month on average (although obviously it does vary). The actual voucher is sent out usually a couple of hours after you complete the survey, or occasionally the next day.

Have bought absolutely loads on Amazon since joining a couple of years ago so would definitely recommend them, as for a few seconds' work you can earn £10. But only of use if you work in IT though.

HTH.
  • Vaila
    Vaila Posts: 6,301 Forumite
    i trade in my nectar points for amazon vouchers, takes for ever to build up to even £10 though
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure