Discount code for Clarks shoes

Good evening Every Money Saving Expert out there ...
Does anyone know when does Clarks start its pre-X'mas sale this year?
really eager to get a good bargain this winter.

thx.:confused:

Comments

• firework
    firework Posts: 246 Forumite
    have a look over on the grabbit board ther's a whole thread on it over there. the o p says it starts 5th or 6th december. it's a good thread as th op is actually an employee and has offered to try and help anyone with specific queries. hth. if i was really clever i would post the link put don't know if i can?!
    credit card debt at LBM Nov 2006 £11,300:eek:
    credit card debt now £0000000000000!!! :j

Debt free at 40! - I made it !!

DFW NERD No . 1158 & Proud to be dealing with my debts.
  • firework
    firework Posts: 246 Forumite
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?t=570856&highlight=clarks

try clicking this - dunno if it will work.
    ooh i did it clever little me!! 10 house points.
    hope you get what you are after.
    credit card debt at LBM Nov 2006 £11,300:eek:
    credit card debt now £0000000000000!!! :j

Debt free at 40! - I made it !!

DFW NERD No . 1158 & Proud to be dealing with my debts.
  • carray
    carray Posts: 794 Forumite
    Great , i need to know aswell , ds came home with wet feet last week!
  • Does anyone know a discount code for Clarks Shoes. Thanks
  • Dalkirst
    Dalkirst Posts: 9,210 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    MOVING THREADS FOR BETTER RESPONSES

Hi, Martin’s asked me to post this in these circumstances: I’ve asked Board Guides to move threads if they’ll receive a better response elsewhere (please see this rule) so this post/thread has been moved to another board, where it should get more replies. If you have any questions about this policy please email [EMAIL="abuse@moneysavingexpert.com"]abuse@moneysavingexpert.com[/EMAIL].
    Darren
  • online or instore

• Does anyone know about a 20 % voucher for a repeat visit to Clarks.

I was whizzing about a store, and saw a sales assistant giving a customer a 20% voucher when she had purchased some shoes.

All I heard her say was, when you next come in you can save 20% on any shoes in one transaction.

I was too busy to stop and ask someone.

I would love to know if there is a minimum spend and when I can spend. I plan on buying some kids Doodles for £12, then coming back later and getting a pair of kids boots and ladies shoes that I have been saving up for....

Anyone know?? :confused:
    Saving £'s :money: but losing lbs [strike]11st 6lb[/strike] 9st [strike]13 [/strike][strike]12[/strike] [strike]11[/strike]8.5 lb:j
  • Yeah I got one last week when I got my ds some new shoes.

The voucher says:

20% off when you choose from our range of great looking men's and women's shoes, boots & sandals. plus women's handbags.

The Terms and conditions are:

This voucher entitles you to 20% off the full price of Clarks adult footwear (excluding slippers) or handbags. One voucher entitles you to 20% discount on any number of purchases per one transaction. Cannot be used with any other offer, offer ends Sunday 7th December 2008.
  • I don't think there's a minimum spend , I got a couple of 20% off vouchers for use in September when I bought my son yet another pair of shoes as he is growing so quickly. The voucher was only for use when you bought adult shoes and not to be used on any reduced shoes/sale items.

You could always just ask when you are in, just incase there is a minimum spend ? I always find though that after an offer like this , once its over there's a sale and you'd save money anyway.....could be wrong though.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.7K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure