Time to start again

Comments

• Happy December :D

Sorry to hear about what happened at work. As harrys dad make sure all the forms are filled etc for future reference.
    Hats off to you for doing the work you do :)

Aw you must've been so proud of your daughter and her performance! Just reading about it near has me blubbing!!! :p I'm sure she loved having her daddy there to watch her too! Proud moment for you both :D

Hopefully this week will pick up a bit for you and you'll be feeling more positive. I think yesterday will have got you off to a good start!! ;)
    Wealth is what you're left with when all your money runs out
  • Thank you head above water i really do appreciate your comments well i have finished work for the afternoon 8-2 things still haven't been sorted at work but i am hoping to know very soon what is going to happen, i just wish to be honest i was in a position to share what had happened on here just to get peoples opinion but i am little scared to but i do swear i havent done anything wrong, i have worked in care for 18 years now believe me i would not blow it for anything, i simply love my job, well my little bit of money saving for this afternoon is to go and pick my daughter up from school but not by car but by foot, my daughter will be so horrified its all slushy here after the snow i have sold my clothes and some book to be recycled for 27.50 i have kept my good stuff out to be ebayed to which i am going to start soon any way have a good afternoon i am going to go and have some father/daughter time x bye Happy Daddy xx
  • From everything you have posted you do sound like a genuine guy who lives for his daughter. You don't come across as someone who messes people about, either at work or outside work. You've also been at that job for 18 years. I think they'll know the real you. Don't be worrying :)
    Wealth is what you're left with when all your money runs out
  • Thanks head above water really appreciate it, i loved having my daughter tonight whilst her mum was at college, my daughter is very excited, that she has another singing performance at the end of the month i am so pleased that i am going to be able to attend the performance,well my daughter has been to singing practice tonight and it was great to spend time with her it really makes me realise why i want to be debt free for the future of me and my littleone the future is going to be a bright one, well this evening i have spent doing surveys via swagbucks whilst watching The Royal Variety performance, Tomorrow i am working 8-8 but i think i may have a look into howmuch i have saved tomorrow evening :) well spends have been nil today but this would not be achieved if it wasnt for my wonderful parents xx forever i will be thankful tomorrow a nice batch of soup is going to be made by dad xx so looking forward to it xx well going to get some rest good night x everyone
  • Morning HappyDaddy,

Sounds like you have had a rough time lately. I do hope it gets sorted soon and you get more residents in, and get your hours back. Its the last thing you need at this time of year.

What good timing gettting Monday off to be able to watch your daughter. I bet she was soooo pleased. I know how happy my children get when I turn up at school events etc.

Keep smiling, it will get sorted soon. These times are sent to try you, but I know you can get through.

xxx
  • Hi happy daddy,

I have been a lurker on here reading your thread but just wanted to say I think you are doing a fabulous job with your money saving. Keep up the good work!

I will subscribe to this thread...we are all in this together after all!
  • thank you so much for your kind remarks i really do appreciate it :0) well i have worked 8-8 today i did something today by pure accident today but it worked to my advantage, i forgot my cash card leaving me with no money i mentioned the matter to my work mates and they got me my dinner x thank you it means a lot x well when i got back from work i had some of my dads delicious soup and i am going to have some tomorrow, tonight i have concentrated once again on surveys and swagbucks

NSD for today aswel well i am off to bed i am shattered night everyonel ;)
  • Well i have had a lovely 24 hours Yesterday i had a day off and decided i would spend it with my sister and her children its great to catch up with them in my busy day to day life , later on in the day my sister invited me to see her daughter singing in her first christmas concert i pushed my luck a little and i phoned my ex to which my delight i was allowed to pick my daughter up from school go to the concert with her and afterwards with my daughter we went with her and family for a meal we spent the grand total of forteen pound we ate at an all that you can eat buffet with unlimited drinks, both of us were fit to burst we went home happy that we had a good night and entertained by my family
    Today i have worked 8-8 and i have had some really good news I have been contacted regarding a second job and i have gladly excepted the only downside will be that i have to pay sixty three pound for a CRB damn never mind but in the long run i will be earning extra money well i have had another no spend day which i am well happy with well i am going to bed good night X happy daddyx
  • Morning HappyDaddy

Sounds like you had such a lovely day yesterday. We need those occasionally to keep us going. Well done on the low spend for dinner. As I was reading it, I thought, oh no, this is going to end up being expensive, but you kept it low, well done.

Great news about the job.? What is is doing? It must be quite flexible to fit it around your shifts. Annoying about the CRB but guess sometimes you have to speculate to accumulate :D.

Hope you are having a good day, guess you are at work.
    Take care
  • Thanks stressed Steph i really appreciate it My second job is based in care but working in learning disabilities, this is something i have always wanted to do it does have its advantages aswell its much closer to home and my meals areprovided aswell but the biggest thing for me aswell is the opportunity to progress and get promoted right up to home manager so, at the moment i am doing bank work until a permanent position comes up watch this space....

On Friday it was a day off for me and there was no opportunity for overtime,, so i decided to venture out and do the mission of Christmas shopping each year i keep saying to myself ONLINE SHOPPING but i dont i am a sucka i guess i love to be half froze death and loved getting dragged about. On the afternoon of Friday it was spent with my daughter i love picking her up from school i love watching her face when she see's me, I simply love my time with her and love to watch to see what the weekend unfolds with her she is going through a phase of trying to teach me how to dance gangnam style the problem is i have two left feet its very funny watching us dance.

The spends for Friday:
    88.00 Christmas presents for my daughter (this included)
    * 3.00 car parking
    *8.00 for a roast pork dinner and a glass of coke

On Saturday It was time to go back to work i worked a 8-2 shift my daughter spent time with Granma n Granda whilst i was out and when i got back it was time to go to football we love Football in our household even my daughter but what we do we dont go to any expensive professional league match we watch non league we have so much fun, and its a heck of a lot cheaper and thats my advice to people who want to follow football non league clubs really do appreciate the following :)
    On the evening me and my daughter went to see my best friend and her godfather, its a special occasion for him its his birthday so we went to Asda picked up a few goodies and went back to his house and had a Xfactor party and cheered local artist James arthur we had such a great night my daughter played dance teacher and was trying to teach gangnam style until my best friend pulled his back oops ;s
    spends for saturday
    5.00 for football my Dad bought me refreshments
    8.00 for my friends Birthday
    What ever everyone has been up to on MSE i hope its been a goodone i know i have had so much fun, i am so excited about things i know once Christmas is out of the way i will concentrate on my finances i love how i have changed my ways and thinking I have a new motto In 2013 HappyDaddy will be debt free and i believe this, I believe in myself, that i will achieve and a much better future for me and my daughter Just watch me go,
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure