Leapforce

Comments

• twiglet66
    twiglet66 Posts: 343 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Hi there, I used to do Lionbridge too and have just applied for Leapforce. Ive done the application and the initial 15 questions and have had a congratulations email saying they want to invite me to proceed with the agent qualification process. In that email it asks me to log in and sign several documents. I logged in but there is only a consent form to be signed and not the non-disclosure or Statement of Independent Contractor Status.

Will the others be sent to me (or appear on the website later) and will the exam appear on there at a later time too? Bit unclear on how the process works.

Thanks for your help :D

I didn't get any of that! But I did get an email saying that I would be able to take the exam.
  • Not had anything about an exam so far and when I log in to LF I get a list of projects available (only 1 at the moment) and a link to click to qualify for the project??

It says: 'You are not yet contracted with Leapforce. Once you have fully qualified for at least one of the projects below, we will be able to work toward finalizing your Leapforce contract.'

Has anyone else had this? Confused :huh:
    Oct GC: £144.07/£200
  • Ignore last post just found an email about the exam so I'm presuming it will show on the site at some point soon? :D
  • Hello again, sorry to keep posting but confused again lol. According to the 3rd email I got I have completed the exam??? I only did about 10-15 questions and it took me about 10 mins. Thats not the exam is it??? The LB one took hours.

I appear to be on the qualifying for projects stage but really not sure!!!
  • melf1nn
    melf1nn Posts: 121 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Not had anything about an exam so far and when I log in to LF I get a list of projects available (only 1 at the moment) and a link to click to qualify for the project??

It says: 'You are not yet contracted with Leapforce. Once you have fully qualified for at least one of the projects below, we will be able to work toward finalizing your Leapforce contract.'
    '
    Has anyone else had this? Confused :huh:

I got the same as you and after clicking on 'qualify for the project' that was how I got the exam sent to me. It confused me aswell and took me a few days to click on it.
  • Thank you. Thought maybe they had made a mistake and had sent me the email saying I'd completed the exam by accident!!! Will have a look at it tomorrow.
  • System
    System Posts: 178,092 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Is anyone else having problems filling in the payment form? It is asking for so many details.....:o
  • phil_solo
    phil_solo Posts: 109 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I have completed my initial Basic Qualification Questions as part of the application. and have received email inviting me to proceed with the more in depth test which is shown as 3 parts - Theory, Page Quality and Block Utility sections. My question is how many of the Theory questions are there?

People are talking about doing 10-15 questions but I'm already on to my 4th or 5th set of 5 questions and can't find out how many there are supposed to be. Very confusing, and if there are hundreds of them I don't want to leave it so I have no time to do parts II and III before the deadline!
  • MallRat
    MallRat Posts: 604 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    edited 9 March 2013 at 2:33PM
    MallRat wrote: »
    Can anyone help me regarding the exam?! My start date was yesterday apparently, but while I can download the Guidelines OK, when I log in to try to take the exam there is nothing there. Is this normal, i.e. does the exam not appear until a few days into the process? Or maybe it has been cancelled/delayed, and they just aren't telling me?! No idea what to do at this point, as they won't respond to any of my emails, and I just feel like time is ticking away... _pale_

Just to update, I am still unable to take my exam after 3 days. Sent them two more emails, but they just will NOT reply. So, a whole of weekend of twiddling my thumbs for me, when I was expecting to be getting this thing completed, and maybe even starting work some time next week :cool:.

Should I send one more on Monday? Maybe send it 50 times so it can't be missed?! Suppose that may just make them angry though :mad:. Plus, on the small chance that they actually bothered to reply and sort out my account, I'd only have one day remaining to take all three parts of the exam, which I'm not sure would even be possible. Think someone mentioned having to wait 4 hours for the last part to come through?!

And, surprise surprise, they're not active on Facebook either...
  • PurplePow
    PurplePow Posts: 1,143 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I had the same question asked of me and also replied that it was all my life.

A couple of days later they asked me to confirm exactly how many years that was :)

I had assumed they had my date of birth on the application but I guess not.

Yes exact same thing for me too!

Just completed Part 1 of the exam and passed so waiting for Part 2 now. It says it can take up to 4 hours.

It seems there's not much work though for people who have recently started? I know LB often had phases of no work, so hopefully this won't be for too long!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure