Lastminute Secret Hotels (ex London) Revealed Discussion

Comments

• Hi,
    Does anybody know which this hotel is on lastminute.com:

Edinburgh

Top class hotel, perfect for unwinding - 5* - Edinburgh
    GB

What better place to stay when exploring this wonderful city than this luxury hotel which boasts a great choice of dining options, top class leisure facilities, spacious and comfortable rooms and a great location.

Thanks
    Matt
  • I cannot see where to enter the discount code, is it after you enter your card details?

any ideas of what this hotel in Rome can be:

Only a few minutes from Via Veneto .Whether for business or for leisure trips this is the place to be. The hotel offers facilities like a restaurant where you can enjoy local dishes and international dishes with a glass of wine selected from the best vineyards in Italy and abroad. The hotel offers also meeting rooms and if required there is a limousine service for all your special appointments.
    Please note that the City tax is not included in room rates. City Tax costs 3 Euros per person per night and should be paid directly upon check-in from the 1st January 2011.
  • matt_gugu wrote: »
    Hi,
    Does anybody know which this hotel is on lastminute.com:

Edinburgh

Top class hotel, perfect for unwinding - 5* - Edinburgh
    GB

What better place to stay when exploring this wonderful city than this luxury hotel which boasts a great choice of dining options, top class leisure facilities, spacious and comfortable rooms and a great location.

Thanks
    Matt

I think it's the Sheraton Grand Hotel & Spa
  • I think that it's 'Grand Hotel Beverly Hills' the trip advisor ratings match....

Hope it helps
    boksic wrote: »
    I cannot see where to enter the discount code, is it after you enter your card details?

any ideas of what this hotel in Rome can be:

Only a few minutes from Via Veneto .Whether for business or for leisure trips this is the place to be. The hotel offers facilities like a restaurant where you can enjoy local dishes and international dishes with a glass of wine selected from the best vineyards in Italy and abroad. The hotel offers also meeting rooms and if required there is a limousine service for all your special appointments.
    Please note that the City tax is not included in room rates. City Tax costs 3 Euros per person per night and should be paid directly upon check-in from the 1st January 2011.
  • Does anybody know which this hotel in Paris might be? It's from last minute.com. It's a top secret hotel.

Discover the hype Marais and Bastille districts! Extremely central location in Paris. Easy and swift metro connections to the Louvre, Champs Elysees, Opera district, Galeries Lafayette and Printemps dpt stores, as well as the Left Bank Quartier Latin area. This typically Parisian property is stylish and rooms are tastefully decorated. The hotel's in-house gourmet restaurant serves modern French cuisine

location information
    gare du nord eurostar & thalys terminal
    bastille / chemin vert / breguet sabin
    local attractions
    bastille
    le marais
    centre pompidou
    place des vosges

2for1 deal - central Paris adjacent to Le Marais - 4* - Paris
    FR

Any ideas...
  • Does anybody know which this hotel in Paris might be? It's from last minute.com. It's a top secret hotel.

Discover the hype Marais and Bastille districts! Extremely central location in Paris. Easy and swift metro connections to the Louvre, Champs Elysees, Opera district, Galeries Lafayette and Printemps dpt stores, as well as the Left Bank Quartier Latin area. This typically Parisian property is stylish and rooms are tastefully decorated. The hotel's in-house gourmet restaurant serves modern French cuisine

location information
    gare du nord eurostar & thalys terminal
    bastille / chemin vert / breguet sabin
    local attractions
    bastille
    le marais
    centre pompidou
    place des vosges

2for1 deal - central Paris adjacent to Le Marais - 4* - Paris
    FR

Any ideas...

Les Jardins du Marais
  • boksic
    boksic Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited 6 February 2011 at 1:10PM
    sparky_ wrote: »
    I think that it's 'Grand Hotel Beverly Hills' the trip advisor ratings match....

Hope it helps

Thanks very much, that looks like the one!
  • indiedellica
    indiedellica Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited 6 February 2011 at 1:32PM
    Description: Perfect deal with rooftop pool next to the beach - 4* - Barcelona

Modern hotel set next to the beach and a few minutes from the city centre. The property offers a brand new rooftop swimming pool, spacious room and free Wi-Fi. Don't miss it, you'll love it.

Revealed: Hotel Attica 21 Barcelona Mar, C/ Provençals, 10, 08019 Barcelona Spain
  • tubster
    tubster Posts: 256 Forumite
    Hi

Help with this one please - in Bristol...

If you are bored of all these traditional hotels, then this modern and stylish 4 star hotel in the vibrant heart of Bristol is the perfect choice for your trip. Whether travelling for business or pleasure, this property provides all the comfort to meet the highest standards. Contemporary and fresh design along with comfortable and well equipped guestrooms will ensure an unforgettable stay.
    Hotel name and address: This information will be provided on your confirmation e-mailBusiness facilities
    • Conference Rooms
    • Meeting Rooms
    Children facilities
    • Cots / Cribs
    Hotel facilities
    • Room Service
    • Air Conditioning
    • Currency Exchange
    • Laundry*
    • Night Porter
    • Parking*
    • Reception desk
    • Wireless internet

*May incur an additional costLeisure facilities
    • Fitness Center
    • Gym
    Room facilities
    • Room Service
    • Air Conditioning
    • Radio
    • Bathrobe
    • Cable television
    • CD library
    • CD player
    • CD/DVD Player
    • City Map
    • Complimentary toiletries
    • Double-glazed windows
    • Duvets
    • DVD Player
    • En-Suite Bathroom
    • Flat screen LCD TV
    • Free Internet access
    • Safe with notebook plug
    • Coffee/tea facilities
    • Telephone
    • Television
    • Voicemail
    • Wake-up calls
    • Washbasin
    • High speed internet connection
    • Work desk with lamp
    • Modem Access
    • Hairdryer
    • Mini-bar
    • Make-up mirror
    • Iron & ironing board
    • Safe
    • Private bathroom with shower
    • Heating
    • Refrigerator
    • Hairdryer (on request)
    • Kettle
    • Free safe box with laptop capacity
    Restaurant
    • Restaurant: Enjoy modern European cuisine with a wide selection of mouth-watering dishes and a fine wine list in this classy award winning venue.
    Children policy
    • Children welcome
    Cancellation policy
    • Cancellation charge is 100%
    Pets policy
    • Guide dogs permitted only
    Smoking policy
    • Smoking permitted in designated guest rooms
    Check-in time: 15:00 Check-out time: 12:00
    Local Attractions
    • Harvey's Wine Museum
    • Bristol Docks
    • Broadmead Shopping Centre
    • Clifton village
    • Watershed entertainment centre
    Credit cards accepted by hotel
    • American Express
    • Diners Club International
    • EC
    • Mastercard
    • Switch
    • Visa
  • hi there, i have just signed up to your website tonight as i am taking my husband to london for his 40th, i am currently looking for a hotel in the centre of london for friday 25th saturday 26th and sunday 27th (3 nights) but havent been very successful in finding a deal, could anyone recommend a few hotels for me? i have tried last minute.com to no avail. thanks for any help.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback