Barclaycard login broken?

Comments

• This is the 4th day in a row I can't log in. Shocking.

I've had problems with other online banking but it's usually fixed the same day.

Looks like I'll have to wait for the statement to come in the post.
  • d.edna
    d.edna Posts: 701 Forumite
    Its been working for me, had no downtime :S
  • For some reason mine does the same too and I've lost patience trying to explain to the people on the phone what the problem is, come on Barclaycard sort it out!!
  • Hi.
    I sent a message to Barclaycard on 25th asking if there was a technical problem as I couldn't log in. Received an e-mail on 27th asking me to 'phone them. The overseas help desk advice is to try accessing the website during the night when it is less busy!
    Update: Tried at midnight...same problem. The "Forgotten ID" route did work eventually. Thanks to everyone for helpful comments.
  • Derek, see Andrew McP's post (#9) above........he tried at 2:30am and still couldn't get access..........
  • I haven't been able to log in all week, and am suffering from the same symptoms as many posters here.

Without being funny, if this lasts much longer I'm going to miss the deadline for paying off my card! :mad:
  • F_T_Buyer
    F_T_Buyer Posts: 1,139
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    I still can't log in, I get the same error:

Your log in request could not be processed.
    Please check your details and try again.

My details are correct, and it's not been working for about a week (or so). Same error all the time.

I rang Barclaycard yesterday and was passed to another department, they said it was a known issue and will be fixed within 48hours.

I'm not happy as I'm waiting for a credit (refund) to come through, and if it isn't done in within a week (by tuesday) I need to chase the retailer. Ringing them is just a pain...
  • bill888
    bill888 Posts: 248
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    The login method using normal ID number still seems to be broken this early Sunday morning.

Thankfully, logging in via the 'Forgotten ID' method still continues to work okay for myself, although there were occasions where I am sure I keyed in my Personal details, email address card details and credit limit correctly, and the system still wouldn't let me in.
  • Hi, I've just been trying to register my new Barclaycard (MS replacement) and I keep getting told I've entered the wrong details... I tried ringing them but of course they're hopeless, I was just told try again in a few hours.

Can somebody please clarify what the USER ID is all about? When I tried to register, I entered a 6-digit code... I see from the log-in page that the User ID is a 9-digit number. Is that something you receive by email when (if!) you successfully make it through the laborious registration process?

Cheers :)
  • moominyak wrote: »
    Can somebody please clarify what the USER ID is all about? When I tried to register, I entered a 6-digit code... I see from the log-in page that the User ID is a 9-digit number. Is that something you receive by email when (if!) you successfully make it through the laborious registration process?

You'll be given your user id on the final page of the registration process.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure