Lloyds TSB Trustcard loyalty points

2»

Comments

• P.S. As far as I'm aware, the vouchers can only be used instore, not for online purchases... but on the plus side, I think they still come as paper vouchers with no expiry date so you can split them up and give away small amounts rather than having just a single gift card with a time limit on it (or at least that was the case the last time I ordered them, which was a good few months ago now).
    Just ordered some more vouchers - Argos ones - and was told that they now have a 2-year expiry date. You can't specify the denominations but last time - which was probably 6-12 months ago - mine were all £10. (Can't remember how much I ordered - probably about £100 worth.) They were the new-style credit-card-sized vouchers (but card, not plastic) and I'm pretty sure there was no expiry date last time.
  • Is the Trustcard Plus scheme still running? When I searched on Lloyds TSB web site it suggested it had been discontinued.
  • Not running for new customers.
    Can I find out my credit score?
    You do not have a single credit score or rating. Different organisations take different information into account when working out your credit score and may have different scores for different products. (Kindly from Experian)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure