Archna's Game of the Week: Box World

Former_MSE_Archna
Former_MSE_Archna Posts: 1,903 Forumite
First Post
edited 20 October 2009 at 6:50PM in Freebies (no spend required)
A simple, yet strangely addictive game. Simply use the big blue dot to shift the blocks around until they cover the yellow dots. Think carefully before you make your move otherwise you might become unstuck.

Link to the game: Box World

P.S. Thanks to Alan for suggesting this one!

Don't forget to send me your top suggestions for games! Puzzle games are my faves but you can beat a good old plat form game! If you want your game in the Moneysaving tip email [EMAIL="freegame@moneysavingexpert.com"]freegame@moneysavingexpert.com[/EMAIL]

Note from Martin: Why it's Archna's Free Game of the Week

You'll notice that it's Archna's free game of the week, much like it's Andrea's Freebies. MSE Archna is a stalwart of the team, and in charge of making sure everything's organised, sorted, collated, checked, researched and generally spiffing in the e-mail - as well as being a seriously good researcher.

Sadly though, I noticed that occasionally she loses focus and catch her playing the games that we put at the end of the e-mail. She persuaded me this was part of her 'testing work' - so now it's an official part of her job. She gets to choose the games each week! Blame her if they're no good (and as for why her name's in pink.... I'm really not sure!)

Comments

• Twosheds
    Twosheds Posts: 89 Forumite
    When I suggested this game, I was actually referring to the small 121k exe that you can download (google "boxworld"), but I suppose this is a safer version as downloading exe's from people you don't know is a bit risky.
    This version doesn't have such nice graphics and it doesn't have so many levels, but works ok.
  • purplenails
    purplenails Posts: 141 Forumite
    any one used to play chips challenge? This game reminds me of that - just the way you have to move stuff around, would love to find chips challenge online if anyone has any ideas?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure