Slimming World Support thread

Comments

• retiredlady
    retiredlady Posts: 2,187 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    We can not be sure this is true.

What has happened is that our beloved thread was closed (deleted). Another forum had the same thing happen.

My (limited) understanding is whilst we might logically think we can discuss it, SW are trying to keep the details of this plan under wraps, probably until the new year.

To date - Every time the plan is explained by someone (who knows legitimately, and believes it OK to mention), the accompanying thread is closed.

Personally I wouldn't risk this thread closing too.

Thanks Angie - I will edit my post if you think that is why the last one got shut down:eek: Although it all feels a little Big Brotherish now!:rolleyes: - the walls have ears and all that!:rotfl::rotfl:

Love
    Marion
    When life hands you lemons, ask for tequilla and salt and give me a call!!!
  • surely this is wrong well has flaws anyway.....this meens u cud have jaket potato n steak etc all day and then hav a chiken kebb for red day sins....i think iwill be using the higher sin amount tbh because a kebab on a green day has always been high sins surely it must be still high now
  • Pennylane
    Pennylane Posts: 2,707 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    If the new plan is in the latest mag (and I bought mine at last SW weigh-in) which is also out in the shops, I can't see how it's suddenly all top secret.

Maybe that's not the reason the thread was closed.:confused:
  • Yes - no-one really knows, but neither of the board guides did it, which might make one think that it was done by a 'higher source'

I am still looking forward to hearing about it officially in class in the new year.
  • I have just tried to find the DFW Slimming World thread and that seems to have gone also.
    :D"Stay Wonky":D

:j:jBecome Mrs Pepe 9 October 2012 :j:j
  • JenC
    JenC Posts: 189 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Do you think the old thread will be reinstated when the new plan is made official? There is so much useful info in there that I refer to. I went to my subscribed threads and it had gone. I was paranoid that I had been deleted from subscribing for lurking and not having much to contribute!
  • cud sum1 pretty pretty pretty pleaqse pm me da password dis week
  • ikkle87
    ikkle87 Posts: 8,449 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Mikey sorry but we can't give passwords out you need to contact your consultant and they can give it to you x
    You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

xx Mama to a gorgeous Cranio Baby xx
  • I'm sorry everyone, that was me.

I wanted to delete one post - yes, the one about the new plan that's not available yet - I was using Google Chrome and I've found a few times recently that instead of just deleting a post I've deleted the whole thread!

I've undeleted it but locked it as it was quite long anyway, so feel free to carry on supporting on this one.

Good luck with the diets

Andrea :)
    Could you do with a Money Makeover?

Follow MSE on other Social Media:
    MSE Facebook, MSE Twitter, MSE Deals Twitter, Instagram
    Join the MSE Forum
    Get the Free MoneySavingExpert Money Tips E-mail
    Report inappropriate posts: click the report button
    Point out a rate/product change
    Flag a news story: news@moneysavingexpert.com
  • ikkle87
    ikkle87 Posts: 8,449 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Thank you Andrea hun. Hope you didnt mind me pming you. xx
    You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

xx Mama to a gorgeous Cranio Baby xx
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport