Options
2»

Comments

• ohreally
    ohreally Posts: 7,525 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    donsycoo wrote:
    how did you claim that? do you know what form you filled out?
    i like the idea of getting something back :D

There wasn't a form,i wrote a letter to the inspector of taxes and a couple of weeks later there was an adjustment to my coding.
    If you are a trade union member you will likely find your union has already got an agreement in place with the revenue, it will be under fixed expenses.
    Don’t be a can’t, be a can.
  • Snoopy_rules
    Options
    I want to claim this for my husband but am unsure which is my local tax office. I know his wages are sorted at a head office somewhere up country. Do I have to find out there address or do I just send it to my local one. Sorry to appear thick.
  • smiley_2
    smiley_2 Posts: 72 Forumite
    Options
    Hi snoopy rules. You need to send it to the tax office that deals with your husbands work. You can find this on your husbands P60. There should be a tax office code on there. Then visit https://www.hmrc.gov.uk/local/ and you can enter the code to get the full address. Hope this helps. :j
  • davie24
    davie24 Posts: 194 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Great tip.

Letters on behalf of myself and OH posted today.
  • Lady_K
    Lady_K Posts: 4,429 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    How much do you think a student nurse should ask for to do bank work on weekends? While shes training though she would be working as a HCA

And any idea of how much it would be for a full time Nurse once shes qualified?

I think if you have to buy your own uniform too they give an allowance for that
    Thanx

Lady_K
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family