Free Coke on Monday 3rd September (Opens 9pm Sunday night)

https://www.freecoke.co.uk/

Terms and Conditions
  1. Promotion open to residents of GB (England, Scotland and Wales), CI and IoM who are 12+. Under 16s require parental/guardian consent. Normal exclusions apply. Not valid for use in Northern Ireland.
  2. Consumers can request one coupon for a free 500ml Coca-Cola, Diet Coke, Coke Zero, Coca-Cola Cherry, Diet Coke Cherry, Diet Coke Citrus from 9pm on Sunday 2nd September to 11:59pm on Monday 3rd September 2012. Whilst stocks last.
  3. To request a coupon, consumers must submit their name, surname, email address, DOB, and post code on www.freecoke.co.uk. An email will then be sent to the consumer's registered email address containing a unique link to print the coupon.
  4. One print per person or per email account. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of 'script', brute force or any other automated means, those requests will become void.
  5. The consumer must indicate which retailer they wish to download a coupon for at the point of registration. The coupon can be used at the specified retailer (Boots or Superdrug) in GB, CI or IoM. Whilst stocks last.
  6. The coupon cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
  7. Coupon valid until 17th September 2012 (inclusive). See coupon for further terms of usage.
  8. The Promoter's decision in all promotional matters is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
  9. The Promoter reserves the right to vary or cancel the promotion if circumstances make this unavoidable.Promoter Name and Address: Coca-Cola Great Britain, 1, Queen Caroline Street, London, W6 9HQ. Coupon requests should not be sent to this address.
I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

Comments

• Venezia
    Venezia Posts: 796
    First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Saw this on HUKD. Noticed that the terms state from 9.00 pm Sunday, but the countdown clock would indicate that it starts at midnight on Sunday.
    3010 Posts: 5,420
    First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Forumite
    Cheers Sarah. :j:j:j
  • maybe1
    maybe1 Posts: 1,395
    First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    https://www.freecoke.co.uk/

One coupon for a free 500ml Coca-Cola, Diet Coke, Coke Zero, Coca-Cola Cherry, Diet Coke Cherry, Diet Coke Citrus from 00:01 to 23:59 on Monday 3rd September 2012. Whilst stocks last.

To be used at Boots or Superdrug
  • Can you not use a coupon straight from a smartphone or does it have to be printed off?
  • starrybee
    starrybee Posts: 1,917
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Forumite
    Is there a limit to how many people get one (eg first 1000) or is the voucher guaranteed all day?

Just want to check I can go to bed before 12 and still be able to get one in the morning! :D
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,860
    Homepage Hero I won, I won, I won! I've been Money Tipped! Debt-free and Proud!
    Senior Ambassador
    Morley3 wrote: »
    Can you not use a coupon straight from a smartphone or does it have to be printed off?

They email you with a unique link to print it off according to the t&c's in my op
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • Free Coke for everyone on Monday 3 September - see https://www.freecoke.co.uk/

Consumers can request one coupon for a free 500ml Coca-Cola, Diet Coke, Coke Zero, Coca-Cola Cherry, Diet Coke Cherry, Diet Coke Citrus from 00:01 to 23:59 on Monday 3rd Septembers 2012. Whilst stocks last.
  • thanks for posting
  • IHateDida
    IHateDida Posts: 1,670 Forumite
    edited 2 September 2012 at 8:14PM
    Now working! Thanks Sarah!:beer: Email comes through straight away and coupon is valid until 17th Sept!
  • Got excited about this until I found it was store specific. Nearest Boots or Superdrug is 17 miles away :(
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure