50% off Starbucks. Groupon

Comments

• surfboard2
    surfboard2 Posts: 2,006 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    My M&S groupon voucher was e-mailed to me a day or two ofter the offer ended...
  • american_dreamer
    american_dreamer Posts: 179 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    edited 12 June 2013 at 11:40AM
    I have just purchased this voucher on my PC and transferred the £10 to my Starbucks card using my mobile app.

The voucher shows on my Groupon account page instantly once purchased. When you open the voucher you click on a link to open the Starbucks redemption page. Enter the number and security code shown on your Groupon voucher and voila, your Starbucks voucher.

You can then print and use in store or add the card to your Starbucks account by entering the card number and validation code found on the Starbucks voucher.

I also bought the Bespoke Offers one and have had no problems :)
  • Scaredy_Cat_3
    Scaredy_Cat_3 Posts: 2,812 Forumite
    edited 12 June 2013 at 5:50PM
    Can someone help please? I can't seem to find the deal on Groupon. I got an email yesterday but said it wasn't live til today. Now I've logged in and can't find it. Is there a search facility?

I did wonder if it had expired, but I can still see the M&S deal from last week and that's expired, so why can't I find the Starbucks one???
  • I've had several Starbucks deals identical to this via several sites. I entered the code for the voucher into my Starbucks phone app & then added that to passbook (iPhone 5). It's incredibly easy, and you just scan your phone at the till. The voucher will be on your lock screen too (passbook users).

I'd also like to add that following the method above, I also used my voucher (purchased on Bespoke) in Hong Kong last week. So while it says UK I would say once its on the app, it becomes worldwide.
  • zenbanana
    zenbanana Posts: 24 Forumite
    Can someone help please? I can't seem to find the deal on Groupon. I got an email yesterday but said it wasn't live til today. Now I've logged in and can't find it. Is there a search facility?

I did wonder if it had expired, but I can still see the M&S deal from last week and that's expired, so why can't I find the Starbucks one???

imutual have a link that goes directly to it - http://www.imutual.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=28575

15% cashback too :j
    The path to enlightenment is a yellow fruit
  • flowyzoey
    flowyzoey Posts: 25 Forumite
    WOW! Over 50,000 purchased!!
  • spaggy
    spaggy Posts: 416 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Im having real trouble trying to get my voucher added to my account!

Ive added the 16 digit groupon code and then tried the security code, and the pin code, and it wont accept either!

Trying to add it as a new card.. am I doing this correctly?

Thanks!
  • ceebeeby
    ceebeeby Posts: 4,357 Forumite
    spaggy wrote: »
    Im having real trouble trying to get my voucher added to my account!

Ive added the 16 digit groupon code and then tried the security code, and the pin code, and it wont accept either!

Trying to add it as a new card.. am I doing this correctly?

Thanks!

No ... It's the 16 digit card code that you need to use. It's on the picture a card along with the PIN number .... Not the groupon code. Hope this helps
  • spaggy
    spaggy Posts: 416 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Thanks very much! All added now :-)
  • Morning

Can someone please help me, I have been on the phone to Groupon but still struggling.
    Iv'e got the info from the groupon evoucher that has been sent and gone into my starbucks app, I have £1.20 on my card at the moment, I have gone into the view all as advised, pressed add a card which then goes to starbucks card number which onyl lets you enter numerics, which is this, then is the 8 digit code the pin?
    Want to throw it through the window at the mo

Thanks
    Jules
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills