Looking for uht milk in small pots/sachets

Options
My husband uses dairystix at work for his coffee

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Dairystix-Semi-Skimmed-UHT-Milk-sticks/dp/B0045VA2US/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1327421989&sr=8-1

He doesn't have access to a fridge so they are convenient (and cheaper than paying the cafeteria prices for a coffee on his break)

Does anyone know where we can get hold of these, or similar (small pots would also be fine) at a reasonable price. I have ordered them from tesco when I do an online shop but don't do online shops very often and I forgot to get them last time (no big tesco nearby). I can't seem to find them in other supermarkets.

Thanks

Comments

• daveyjp
    daveyjp Posts: 12,521 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    As you have put a link to Amazon in your thread why not use them?
  • lynnemcf
    lynnemcf Posts: 1,233 Forumite
    Options
    What about the "coffee mate" type coffee whiteners? And I have also seen coffee sold in sachets with the whitener included (Kenco 2 in 1). I don't drink coffee so no idea what they taste like.
  • GreenSaints
    Options
    Hi,

I have loads of these that I took from a Travelodge a few weeks ago. Well, since I paid for them, I might as well take them! :p

I can post them to you if you want? :)
    :DDEBT FREE SINCE 25.07.14! :D
    Debt at Highest (November 2010) - circa £40k
  • savingmonkey
    Options
    daveyjp wrote: »
    As you have put a link to Amazon in your thread why not use them?

sorry should have said I found them on amazon but £5 postage seems a bit steep, I was looking for other options
  • hkminca
    hkminca Posts: 160 Forumite
    Options
    Try Makro or similiar, they do them for B&B's - of if you don't have access to Makro, try calling a few B&B's and asking them where they get them - and you never know, they might even sellk you some at cost price.
  • optimistic
    Options
    My local Morrisons used to stock these and from what I remember they were a good price (I mean cheapish!) I havent looked for them recently but will next time I'm in.:)
  • PLRFD
    PLRFD Posts: 1,125 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Costco do these.
  • terra_ferma
    terra_ferma Posts: 5,484 Forumite
    Options
    Here you can fill in a contact form and they will tell you where you can buy them
    http://www.farmright.eu/improving-farming-products-processes/dairystix-enquiry
  • wiltslass
    wiltslass Posts: 189 Forumite
    First Post
    Options
    Hi I used to get them in Asda to take on holiday. Might be worth a look. Haven't bought any lately.
  • lilykim
    lilykim Posts: 554 Forumite
    Options
    Got some delivered via tesco groceries this past weekend. Only found them accidently after searching UHT milk.
    Growing old disgracefully!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport