'Quiz Analysis... Where the real knowledge lies...' blog discussion

This is the discussion to link on the back of Martin's blog. Please read the blog first, as this discussion follows it.
Click reply to discuss below.

Comments

• Wow - obviously I don't know everything that I thought - only managed 10 out of 25 but definitely gave me food for thought.....might have to see at a later date if I can get my IQ higher than 127
    2020 Mortgage-Free Wannabes #20 £1495.03/£2760 OP
  • Ben1982
    Ben1982 Posts: 731 Forumite
    I got 20/25.... IQ of 181. There are somethings that I was bound to get wrong like the Credit Card APR minimum payment payoff length, as being true to moneysaving, I wouldn't have a high rate APR card paying the minimum payment, so personally don't care how long it would take to pay off.. apart from it being "ages".
  • Olliebeak
    Olliebeak Posts: 3,167 Forumite
    Regarding the downshift challenge:

I've noticed that in recent weeks the prices of the 'basics' range in my local supermarket (in my case Asda) have been steadily creeping up and are now very close to the 'standard own brand'. I'm not so sure that dropping from 'own brand' to 'basics' still represents such a fabulous saving as it once did. But, hey, what the heck! I'm getting used to colour co-ordinated cupboards ;).
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure