Best Place To Park For Wembley Stadium ?

Options
2»

Comments

• Incapuppy
    Incapuppy Posts: 5,713 Forumite
    Options
    Incapuppy wrote: »
    Another 'lets resurrect an old and meaningless thread' - the OP wanted advice two years ago!!!!

Noted that the latest resurrection is due to spam which has been reported
  • inspector_monkfish
    Options
    Incapuppy wrote: »
    Another 'lets resurrect an old and meaningless thread' - the OP wanted advice two years ago!!!!

actually, i'm quite glad it got resurrected, as i need to find somewhere to park for wembley stadium on july 5th for take that with the missus and kids

was thinking of paying up and parking in the official wembley stadium car park, as it'll be easier than getting tube and walking etc with the kids when we come out, but someone above says its a nightmare to get out of!!:eek:

not sure what to do now, so if anyone else has good or bad experiences of this car park, do let me know please.....
    Please take the time to have a look around my Daughter's website www.daisypalmertrust.co.uk
    (MSE Andrea says ok!)
  • Raspberry_Swirl
    Raspberry_Swirl Posts: 1,386 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker PPI Party Pooper
    Options
    I have parked there before as mentioned earlier in this thread and didn't have any trouble getting out of the car park. there was slow-moving traffic to get out onto the main road in Wembley but we were on our way within 10 minutes.

I've also got the coach there before and that took about 45 minutes to get out of the car park and on it's way.
  • inspector_monkfish
    Options
    I have parked there before as mentioned earlier in this thread and didn't have any trouble getting out of the car park. there was slow-moving traffic to get out onto the main road in Wembley but we were on our way within 10 minutes.

I've also got the coach there before and that took about 45 minutes to get out of the car park and on it's way.

thank-you very much
    Please take the time to have a look around my Daughter's website www.daisypalmertrust.co.uk
    (MSE Andrea says ok!)
  • Moonchild
    Moonchild Posts: 802 Forumite
    Options
    Everyone I know uses Stanmore Tube Station, it's perfect. A few stops on the tube, heading in the different direction from most of the crowds, great motorway access from there, and 450-ish parking spaces.
  • omelette451
    omelette451 Posts: 1,900 Forumite
    Options
    Don't forget that the Chiltern railway line also calls at Wembley, so for many people it may be easier to park at one of their stations and get the train rather than use the tube with everyone else. This applies for pretty much anyone using any part of the M40, which runs parallel to the railway.
  • susancs
    susancs Posts: 3,888 Forumite
    Options
    I agree with moonchild that Stanmore is the best station to park at. £3.20 a day Mon-Fri and only £1 per day weekends. Wembley Park station has a car park at similar rates, but it is a lot smaller and as others had said the traffic is bad after events. Only 4 stops from Wembley Park to Stanmore after the event.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure