Amazon non delivery

Hi all,

on the 17th Dec I ordered some DVD's from Amazon for Christmas. I received an email from them saying it was dispatched on the 17th with a due date of the 22nd, brilliant I thought! until it didn't arrive!!!

I have sent 2 emails to them with there header choice of 'wheres me stuff', but I have not had a repliy from them.

I haven't had my Bank statement yet, but I guess that if they have dispatched the goods then they will have taken the money out of my account.

has anyoine else had this happen, and if so, how cna I contact them if they won't reply to the emails!!!

Very frustrated, but looking forward to your experiences and advise.

cheers

Donna

Comments

• sadie22
    sadie22 Posts: 205 Forumite
    ring them straight away with your email sitting infront of you, so u have your order number , dispatch date etc, amazon use royal mail, and the posties have a bad habit of leaving parcels on doorsteps
  • soolin
    soolin Posts: 72,034
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Ambassador
    I reported something lost on the 30th December and they responded to my email within 30 minutes giving me tracking details and it turned out my neighbour had had it for a week and forgotton to tell me. Check your spam folder in case the emails are going adrift.

Try logging safely in again and finding the transaction. At the top of the page it shows the delivery emthod and if HDNL was used there will be a tracking number and a box to track it.
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the eBay, Auctions, Car Boot & Jumble Sales, Boost Your Income, Praise, Vents & Warnings, Overseas Holidays & Travel Planning , UK Holidays, Days Out & Entertainments boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know.. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • custardy
    custardy Posts: 38,365
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    sadie22 wrote: »
    ring them straight away with your email sitting infront of you, so u have your order number , dispatch date etc, amazon use royal mail, and the posties have a bad habit of leaving parcels on doorsteps

among others :rolleyes:
  • zenseeker
    zenseeker Posts: 4,550
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Forumite
    custardy wrote: »
    among others :rolleyes:

Yes, but it's only Royal Mail who cause problems, steal your parcels or play football with packages ;)
    We have removed your signature - please contact the forum team if you are not sure why - Forum Team
  • soolin
    Ambassador
    sadie22 wrote: »

All mine recently have come via the home delivery network and they are the ones getting some very bad press on the vent board.
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the eBay, Auctions, Car Boot & Jumble Sales, Boost Your Income, Praise, Vents & Warnings, Overseas Holidays & Travel Planning , UK Holidays, Days Out & Entertainments boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know.. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • frivolous_fay
    frivolous_fay Posts: 13,302
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Mortgage-free Glee!
    Forumite
    I have sent 2 emails to them with there header choice of 'wheres me stuff', but I have not had a repliy from them.

Funny, an email with a subject like that would have had me leaping to help :rotfl:
    My TV is broken! :cry:
    Edit: refunded £515 for TV 1.5 years out of warranty - thank you Sale of Goods Act! :j
  • thanks for all of this advise guys, I have checked my aco!!!! agian today, they say they dispatched the item again on the 10th, for expected delivery of yesterday (15th) but it still hasn't arrived.

the 'where my stuff' header is the only header you can choose from as you can't put your own email header in, but your right, it can be read in the wrong way!!!

I still haven't had an email from Amazon letting me know that they have re-dispatched the item, I use my work email, so i am thinking that the it department have blocked the emails from them, but a re still letting through the adverts from them, which seems odd.

And my other half is our postie, and the pressie is for his mum! it just hasn't arrived at his office, so maybe the people at the main office are enjoying the delights of the original series of The forsyth Saga!!!! I hope thy are doing just that enjoying!!!!

Well i will give it a few days and see how things go.

Once again cheers to one and all for your advise.

Donna
  • lucid2008
    lucid2008 Posts: 159 Forumite
    Amazon use private couriers more than royal mail nowadays.A lot are oaps with a little vehicles delivering them part-time.
  • soolin
    Ambassador
    Can I just confirm these were from Amazon direct and not a marketplace seller?
  • I bought it through Amazon, but it is coming from these people:
    Amazon's Jersey Merchant, Indigostarfish.com

Up until Sat I still hadn't received it!!! I shall check later to see if it has come today, but I guess it hasn't or someone would have rung me!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure