E: 05/01 Advent Competitions 2012

bargainhuntergal
bargainhuntergal Posts: 1,774 Forumite
Combo Breaker First Post
edited 4 December 2012 at 2:33PM in Game Over Archives
MSE official insert:

Many retailers launch Advent competitions at this time of year, with a different prize up for grabs each day before Christmas. Forum stalwart bargainhuntergal is tirelessly compiling an index of them with the help of fellow forum regulars.

See post number two in this thread to see the competitions list, or click "reply" below to let her know of any that aren't already on the list.

Now, back to the original post...

:santa2: Welcome to the crazy world of :starmod: Advent Competitions 2012 :starmod: :xmastree:

Please add all Advent posts to the end of this thread, if you can also let me know which section it is supposed to be in that would be great thanks.

If you could add the links in the below format that would be a massive help:

E: ??/?? Site Name or Company running the comp (Opens ??/??)

(With the whole thing being the link like the example above which links to this thread - To do this: Select the whole line of text - Click the little symbol above that looks like a World with a little symbol on - Paste the link into the box that pops up from the address bar on your browser (You'll only need one lot of http:// so you can get rid of the one in the box if you copy and paste) - Click ok)

If anyone posts a direct link to a website in here and it's not already got it's own thread, I'd be really grateful if someone would post a new thread and then post the link to here please as I'm not sure I will have time to do it myself! Thanks! :D

Also If anyone wants to check closer to the time to see if any previous ones are running again, the links to the previous 2 years threads are here 2011, 2010

All competitions will be added to the top of each relevant section, so please check the top of all sections for the newly added comps.

The thread will be updated with the links to the corresponding MSE posts as below:

1. General Information

2. Web Only A-M
3. Web Only N-Z

4. Facebook Only A-M
5. Facebook Only N-Z

6. Twitter Only A-M
7. Twitter Only N-Z

8. Web/Facebook/Twitter/Pinterest/Google+ (Two or more of these entry methods will be possible for comps in this section)

9. Weekly and Once Only

When comps have closed I will use the strikethrough rather than remove them from the list, as it makes it easier for people next year to check and see if any are running again.

10. Spare
11. Spare
12. Spare

In the event that the Spare posts are needed for any section, then Comps in that section will be split A-H, I-P, Q-Z and the other sections moved down one.

That's all for now, but be aware for this month (before the majority of comps are added) this thread might evolve if I have any bright ideas about how to make it easier for everyone, so keep checking above for any changes to the set up!

Thanks and Good Luck!

bhg :xmassmile
x

:xmassign: :rudolf: :snow_laug :snow_grin

PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT YOU DON'T DUPLICATE ANY ENTRIES AS SOME MIGHT BE LISTED IN DAILIES/WEEKLIES TOO

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport