2 girly pamper hampers with pics

2»

Comments

• LondonDiva
    LondonDiva Posts: 3,011 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    where oh where did yo get the Henry key ring???

Please tell

I can't afford the flight :(

http://henryhouse.jp/henryhouse/3.1/2/
    "This is a forum - not a support group. We do not "owe" anyone unconditional acceptance of their opinions."
  • alison6692
    alison6692 Posts: 2,533 Forumite
    wow ,, great baskets!... but the big question is ... where did u buy Henry!!?

From a japanese shop in Brighton - they are online but I cannot find the shop now! Really dorry - Isn't he cool!
    :heart2:Mum to my little Daisy 3 and Archie 1.:heart2:
  • alison6692
    They look lovely :) Did you put candles in the votives? :)

No but I kept thinking I wanted too but I didn't want to open the pack but actually I could of just added some plain white ones I had lying around the house! I think I will next time:D
  • alison6692
    crispeater wrote: »
    they look brilliant!

how much did you have to pay for the celaphane? also are baskets quite easy to find? im thinking of doing one for my sister in law for her birthday as she's quite hard to buy for and she always gives a flipping list with what she wants and its always expensive stuff, so this year she's getting what she's given like it or lump it lol (or is that harsh?)

I would say finding bargain baskets are not that easy to find so when I see one I always buy them.

The celephane cost either 25p or 50p a metre - It was was really cheap. Just bought it from a local florist.

Glad you liked them everyone x I am very chuffed with them.

Alison x:D
  • celophane was £7 for the full roll from florist suppliers last time i bought it which was 2yr ago but cant see it going up too mush in price.
    far cheaper to buy it that way. pound shops sell various baskets at various times so just keep popping in.
  • Well done Alison, looking good! Keep them coming!!!

For those of you asking, I do a Hamper Basket Bargains thread which I like to keep updated with all the congoing bargains that other users tell me about or that I pick up on myself. Hope it is useful to some of you.
    "Life may not always be the party you wish for, but whilst here you may aswell dance"!!!
    Murphy's NMPC Memb No 239!
    Dippychick's De-clutter club Member No 6! - onto room no 2!
    My Avatar? Arnie and Casey, proud parents to Storm and Tsu born 19/01/2009!!! - both now in new homes and called Murron and Burger!
  • jem1276
    jem1276 Posts: 396 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    They are fab!! thanks for the inspiration :T

Jem x
  • pavlovs_dog
    pavlovs_dog Posts: 10,197 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    i'd say you were getting into the swing of this basket malarky alison :D
    know thyself
    Nid wy'n gofyn bywyd moethus...
  • lorraine
    lorraine Posts: 526 Forumite
    crispeater wrote: »
    they look brilliant!

how much did you have to pay for the celaphane? also are baskets quite easy to find? im thinking of doing one for my sister in law for her birthday as she's quite hard to buy for and she always gives a flipping list with what she wants and its always expensive stuff, so this year she's getting what she's given like it or lump it lol (or is that harsh?)
    Think we must be related, there is one in our family just like that too :rolleyes:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure