What is your favourite crisp flavour?

Comments

• Missli
    Missli Posts: 7,685 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    I don't eat them very often, but am very boring as usually prefer salted (although am partial to cheesy wotsits).
    New forum. New sig. Yes I still need to lose 2 stone! :smiley:
  • GlynD
    GlynD Posts: 10,883 Forumite
    I still miss hedgehog flavour crisps *sob*
    That's because, over here, they're stuffed in the Ethnic Foods aisle at ASDA, along with Barry's Tea and tins of Flahavans Oats.

They are the best crisps I have ever tasted though. As long as they're salt 'n' vinegar.

Shocking :eek: What's ethnic about us Paddies? Got to be cheese & onion for me though.

BTW - I miss the Hedgehog ones too :(
  • Salt and Vinger (Seabrooks are best!)
    Cheese and onion are tasty too (Pipers ftw)
    Did really like smoky bacon and roast chicken by Walkers (I'm vegetarian but they didn't contain anything dead and tasted good) but they've changed them and added pork and chicken based flavourings to them :( Seabrooks beef are veggie friendly but taste god awful.
    If you don't like what I say slap me around with a large trout and PM me to tell me why.

If you do like it please hit the thanks button.
  • i like just plain chicken( got to be walkers though)
    credit card bill. £0.00
    overdraft £0.00
    Help from the state £0.00
  • meritaten
    meritaten Posts: 24,158 Forumite
    sour cream Stackers! gorgeous. with cream cheese garlic and herb dip (homemade).
    don't eat crisps otherwise.
  • spacey2012
    spacey2012 Posts: 5,836 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Those fish and chip ones that came in the packet printed like newspaper .
    They were tasty.
    Be happy...;)
  • GlynD wrote: »
    Shocking :eek: What's ethnic about us Paddies? Got to be cheese & onion for me though.

BTW - I miss the Hedgehog ones too :(

I used to like them, too. And, if I remember rightly, some money from every purchase went to St Tiggywinkles by the late 80s.
    I could dream to wide extremes, I could do or die: I could yawn and be withdrawn and watch the world go by.
    colinw wrote: »
    Yup you are officially Rock n Roll :D
  • nickyhutch
    nickyhutch Posts: 7,596 Forumite
    Walkers Sensations Thai Sweet Chilli

Kettle Chips Sea Salt and Balsamic Vinegar

Walkers Sensations Peking 5 Spice
    ******** Never be a spectator of unfairness or stupidity *******
    "Always be calm and polite, and have the materials to make a bomb"
  • I used to love the Tomato flavoured Snaps. I also like the Scampi flavoured Nik Nak's & Frazzles.
    I'd rather regret the things I've done than regret the things I haven't done.
    Lucille Ball
  • Flavoured crisps, except the classy ones (Kettles) are stuffed full of additives which make me as sick as a dog :( They no longer have MSG - does anyone have any idea what it is I'm allergic to?
    I was a board guide here for many years, but have now resigned. Amicably, but I think it reflects very poorly on MSE that I have not even received an acknowledgement of my resignation! Poor show, MSE.

This signature was changed on 6.4.22. This is an experiment to see if anyone from MSE picks up on this comment.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure