Cheap Restaurant Voucher/Deals: Report top spots

Options

Comments

• nutty1
    nutty1 Posts: 2,204 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    is any offers for exmouth
  • iereboy
    iereboy Posts: 415 Forumite
    Options
    "My local domino's are doing the £9.99 delivered offer, but there's no mention on the website (or on the flyer I got) about the £6.99 if collected offer. Does anyone have a link to a page on the website mentioning this cheaper deal? I'd like to have something to refer to when ringing up.

Thanks,

tiptoe"

Tiptoe I am in the same boat. My Dominoes in Swansea havent got a clue about the £6.99 deal. I have rang them up and they did not know about the offer. Am wondering the same thing as you. Does anyone have a link on the website. ( I have searched it as well)
  • I-LOV-MONEY
    I-LOV-MONEY Posts: 1,267 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Suz_cat wrote: »
    Enclosed is a 2 for 1 voucher which can be used up until the 18th July.
    You can buy two main meals and then get the lower priced one for free. I recently used it in the Muswell Hill branch and they took the voucher no problem.

Is this supermarket packaged food, or restaurant food ?
    The only information they need on the voucher is your name and email address (you can state whether you want them to send you promotional info via email).
    Ah, Joe Smith, 1 High Street, N10 ! [EMAIL="joe@hotmail.com"]joe@hotmail.com[/EMAIL]
    Would they know any different ?;)
    Thank you for reading this message.
  • deebee
    deebee Posts: 511 Forumite
    Options
    have a look at www.5pm.co.uk sometimes have some local restaurants with discounts :)
  • claire2007
    claire2007 Posts: 72 Forumite
    Options
    http://www.yosushi.com/summer_passport_teaser.php

Summer Passport

50% off starting Monday 30th June

To celebrate the summer months with a fantastic ray of sunshine, YO! Sushi will be offering a sizzling 50% off your food bill (excluding miso, drinks, take-away and delivery) every Monday and Tuesday when you dine with us at participating stores from Monday 30th June to Tuesday 19th August 2008!

Return back here Thursday 26th June when you can start downloading our promotional voucher with full terms and conditions. Keep it in your wallet and remember to show your ‘Summer Passport’ each time to receive 50% off your food bill starting Monday 30th June.

One sizzling mini heatwave you won't want to miss!

Check it out to see if your local is included!:o
  • Stanley_Funk_2
    Options
    If you register and subscribe to the Ha! Ha! mailing list they email you a voucher for £10 off your meal when two people spend £30 or more - valid until 20th July.

Once you've received your voucher you can unsubscribe.

http://www.hahaonline.co.uk/about-mailinglist.asp
  • Darkangel
    Darkangel Posts: 523 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    summer_passport.jpg

Summer Passport

Wow, have we got a sorching offer for you!

To celebrate the summer months, YO! Sushi will be offering a sizzling 50% off your food bill (excluding miso, drinks, take-away and delivery) every Monday and Tuesday when you dine with us at participating stores from Monday 30th June to Tuesday 19th August 2008!

Get ready now and download our promotional voucher with full terms and conditions - keep it in your wallet and remember to show your ‘Summer Passport’ each time to receive 50% off your food bill starting Monday 30th June.

Enjoy some serious sushi summer loving, mind you don't faint during our sizzling mini heatwave.
    Register for your voucher here

(excludes Harrods 102, Selfridges London, Paddington Station, Heathrow T3, Gatwick, Oxford and Reading)
  • Suz_cat
    Options
    Is this supermarket packaged food, or restaurant food ?

Ah, Joe Smith, 1 High Street, N10 ! [EMAIL="joe@hotmail.com"]joe@hotmail.com[/EMAIL]
    Would they know any different ?;)

The vouchers are for the Pizza Express restaurants and no I don't think they would know any different!!
  • I-LOV-MONEY
    I-LOV-MONEY Posts: 1,267 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I got this e-mail from the guys at Le Monde Hotel in Edinburgh today - sounds like a brilliant deal if you want to eat early on Thursdays or Fridays....

Hmm, I wonder how much I would save if I came with my wife from "Money Towers" in London to Edinburgh ? :rotfl::rotfl:

Do they do delivery ?!
    Thank you for reading this message.
  • Crazyhorse
    Options
    Hi All,
    In this weeks' OK magazine, issue dated June 30th, there is a voucher for two main courses for the price of one. Valid untill 17/07/08, sundays' to thursdays' only. They are in other publications also, I think the waitress mentioned the news of the world, among others.
    Yum.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport