Tesco wrong prices thread part 4 - please post your finds here

Comments

• jockettuk
    jockettuk Posts: 5,809 Forumite
    critical1 wrote:
    £2.03 s the real price but I also had my daughter doing trips to the price checker as it keeps her active... lol

my daughter loves doing this but alas they took the one away from our store and she fed up going to customer services to ask lol..
    Those we love don't go away,They walk beside us every day,Unseen, unheard, but always near,
    Still loved, still missed and very dear
    Our thoughts are ever with you,Though you have passed away.And those who loved you dearly,
    Are thinking of you today.
  • Kenny4315
    Kenny4315 Posts: 1,133 Forumite
    critical1 wrote:
    £2.03 s the real price but I also had my daughter doing trips to the price checker as it keeps her active... lol

If £2.03 is the real price per Kg then Tesco's deserve a jolly good thrashing :mad: :mad: because they are removing the stickers with the right price and relying on the incorrect price on the product of £2.71. :mad: They are blantantly mis-pricing there products, :mad: :mad: :mad: and as a result the difference between prices between stores for the same item is bound to happen even though it should not. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
  • Did you say the REAL price of the fresh whole ducks was £2.03 per kg?
    I picked up two of them on Saturday morning at the misprice and got the refund after pointing out the pack price was £2.71 per kg.
    Went back on Sunday morning and the shelf price had become £2.71 per kg to match the pack price!
    Are Tesco pulling a fast one?
  • just checked the website and it does actually say £2.71kg
  • redfox
    redfox Posts: 15,338 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    phyllis13 wrote:
    Went back on Sunday morning and the shelf price had become £2.71 per kg to match the pack price!

Are Tesco pulling a fast one?

No, they aren't. As long as the shelf price and the pack price are the same then there is no offence being committed and Tesco are behaving correctly :confused:
  • bylromarha
    bylromarha Posts: 10,085 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    redfox wrote:
    why do you say that? As long as the shelf price and the pack price are the same then there is no offence being committed and Tesco are behaving correctly :confused:

Are you going off topic here redfox?!:rotfl:
    Who made hogs and dogs and frogs?
  • Rose999
    Rose999 Posts: 168 Forumite
    Hi bylromarha,
    Off topic I know and am sorry but was that you and your daughter in the newspaper yesterday??
    :hello:
    :p
  • my first shop at Tescos since joining.

Tesco Extra Leyland 1 nice fresh duck £0.00
    Tesco Metro, on my way home, 2 packs rump steak £0.00. (but she did try to only refund the difference)

Thankyou MSE'ers

Tinnyboy
  • lin473
    lin473 Posts: 553 Forumite
    Good shop today.Got two ducks priced £1.23 per pound on pack and 92p on the shelf.Very chuffed as it's my daughters birthday this week so we'll have a lovely treat for her birthday dinner!Refunded over £13.
    Ver nice lady on customer services apologised for the wait several times and even joked that I should have bought some more to put in the freezer !
    Also got some 65p birds eye beef for the extra points.It has not been available for my last 2 shops.
    I'm definately getting sad aren't I ,if a trip to Tescos can make my day!
  • Addy
    Addy Posts: 1,896 Forumite
    Both from the CD chart section

Keane - Hopes and Fears, £5.97 on the shelf

Katherine Jenkins - Second Nature £7.97 on the shelf

Both scanned at £9.77

I went back with the CSA to the CD section, as I had noticed that the Keane CD was also in the Rock section at £9.77 and didn't want her bringing that label back :D Refunded with no problems - even got a smile this time :D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure