£500.000 Jewellery Giveaway 22-25 February

124»

Comments

• K1ttycat wrote: »
    My orders arrived today - very pleased with them! :) The crystals are very clear and sparkle like crazy - under the bathroom spotlights it is like WOW and even in daylight they have a lovely shimmer to them.

Yes, the packaging was very simple, but I'm sure they would say that is to keep the costs down and why they could offer this promotion.

Dont get me wrong, I'm pleased with the items, I received my second set (the shambala bracelet,necklace and earrings) today and again they are lovely but not the RRP.
  • Missli
    Missli Posts: 7,685 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    I was tempted to make an order today, but I dislike entering my card details unless a trusted retailer that I use regularly. It is probably just me, but would feel better if I could just use Paypal to complete the transaction, as it states that it is accepted, but wants card details.

I have used Paypal for recent orders for Shamballa type bracelets with another company I've not used before, and prefer it that way. Gutted as some of the pieces look nice.
    New forum. New sig. Yes I still need to lose 2 stone! :smiley:
  • vandanfc
    vandanfc Posts: 2,025 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Another thing I thought of this morning - the set I bought was supposed to have a RRP of 69.95 yet despite paying 6.00 post, was sent in a jiffy bag, would have gone though as LL so next to no post, no invoice/paperwork inside and just a return address for a dropshipper in Cardiff (not you was it CardiffBoy?) - bearing in mind some of the items were meant to be worth in excess of 100.00 - why was everything just sent normal non-trackable post when the 6.00 easily covered recorded at least?

Is it by any chance this address:

91 - 95 Woodville Road
    Cathays
    Cardiff
    CF24 4DX

If so linked to this company:
    http://www.jewelleryselect.co.uk/pages/contact#.US5TpOgiG3U
  • vandanfc wrote: »
    Is it by any chance this address:

91 - 95 Woodville Road
    Cathays
    Cardiff
    CF24 4DX

If so linked to this company:
    http://www.jewelleryselect.co.uk/pages/contact#.US5TpOgiG3U

Could be except first line is white label fulfilment (which I googled and found to be dropshippers) and a PO box.
  • Beetlemama
    Beetlemama Posts: 1,153 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Well I got mine - have to say I didn't think it was going to be *that* bad lol I'll be attempting a refund and if not, it'll just be a learning thing. I ordered a ring, and honestly I could hit and kill someone with it its so big, huge even, seriously chavy - and one of the stones is missing.
    "There is no substitute for time."

Competition wins:
    2013. Three bottles of oxygen! And a family ticket to intech science centre. 2011. The Lake District Cheese Co Cow and bunny pop up play tent, cheese voucher, beach ball and cuddly toy cow and bunny and a £20 ToysRus voucher!
  • vandanfc
    vandanfc Posts: 2,025 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Good luck with getting a refund:

Refund Policy

It is our intent to provide our customers with the very best deals and world-class customer service. We want you to be completely satisfied with not only your purchase but your experience during the purchasing process as well. To help assure your satisfaction, we are committed to the following:
    • Regardless of the reason, if you choose to return your unredeemed voucher within (14) fourteen days of purchase, we will refund your purchase in full. Simply contact us and provide details of the purchase and we will issue the refund immediately, no questions asked.
    • If you have redeemed your voucher and are not satisfied with your product, service or experience, let us know in writing and we will do everything we can to rectify the situation*
    • We are committed to working with and posting great deals from trustworthy, reputable merchants. We conduct extensive due diligence to help ensure deals offered by merchants will be honored and delivered as per deal details and customer expectations.
    • In cases where a business has shut down operations and you are left with an unredeemed coupon, we will credit your account or refund your money (within 30 days of purchase).
    * in some cases, we may be able to provide/offer alternative solutions such as a partial refunds, exchanges of products or services, in lieu of full refund.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure