The march 2012 br club

Options

Comments

• WhiteRoses_2
    Options
    Hey all, just dropping in. Have been searching the boards for info on next steps post BR in respect of credit file and credit. I know I can not get credit for more than 500 pounds. When do we begin to tidy and improve our credit, is it after discharge or immediately after BR? I do not expect to be spoon fed and have been looking, a link to the right board would be helpful and I would be grateful. Roses :)
  • dojoman
    dojoman Posts: 12,027 Forumite
    Options
    WhiteRoses wrote: »
    Hey all, just dropping in. Have been searching the boards for info on next steps post BR in respect of credit file and credit. I know I can not get credit for more than 500 pounds. When do we begin to tidy and improve our credit, is it after discharge or immediately after BR? I do not expect to be spoon fed and have been looking, a link to the right board would be helpful and I would be grateful. Roses :)

You can get credit whilst still BR, but if the amount is for over £500 then you have to inform the creditor that you are BR. You start to clean your files up 2 to 3 months after you have been discharged.
    :pB&SC No. 298
    Life`s Tragedy is that we get OLD too soon
    and WISE too late!
  • dojoman
    Options
    Bump...................
    and WISE too late!
  • dojoman
    Options
    Bump..................................
    and WISE too late!
  • IF
    IF Posts: 34,349 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Bump............x
    "If wishes were horses, then beggars would ride"
  • dojoman
    Options
    Bump..............................
    and WISE too late!
  • IF
    IF Posts: 34,349 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Bump..........x
    "If wishes were horses, then beggars would ride"
  • dojoman
    Options
    bump..............................:)
    and WISE too late!
  • dojoman
    Options
    Hi everyone, welcome to the March 2012
    Bankruptcy Club.

This club is for everyone who has gone or going through the process of Bankruptcy during March 2012. So please feel free to join and post.

Pop your name on here, the date that you went Bankrupt and the stage that you are at now in your Bankruptcy. And then just keep everyone in the club updated throughout the next year about your journey through Bankruptcy. That way we can all stick together and compare notes and we will be there to support each other throughout the different stages in our Bankruptcy.

Remember this is your board so keep posting.

Obviously anyone can come on here and post anything that will help us all and you are all welcome. Any important questions that do need answering are maybe still better posted on the main board but if you do put it on here, then maybe we can help each other.

Hopefully it will be an extra place for friendship and support as we compare notes and discuss what is happening with our Bankruptcies.

Please leave a post when you have been declared BR, and I will update the list.

*PLEASE DO NOT INCLUDE TOO MUCH INFO, THE IS ARE KNOWN TO FREQUENT THIS SITE AND TOO MUCH INFO MAY MAKE IT POSSIBLE TO IDENTIFY INDIVIDUAL CASES, SO KEEP INFO TO A MINIMUM, ie USERNAME AND DATE ONLY."
    and WISE too late!
  • WhiteRoses_2
    Options
    Bump......
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income