Boots 75% off sale

I just read on HUKD (thanks to hotorwhat?!) that the 75% off sale will start on Jan 13th. A date for your diary!

Comments

• Is this in the stores as well? And is it basically everything left over from 50%?
  • Yep its in the stores. It is usually stuff that they don't sell in the 50%. However last year my local boots store was putting stock out that i hadn't seen in the 3 for 2 or 50%. I'm hoping they do the same again! They were in the 50% so i'm keeping everything crossed!
    All hail to the sale!!!!!! :beer:

new beginnings...... new successes..
  • Stompydebs
    Stompydebs Posts: 227 Forumite
    First Post
    Thanks,, popped into my local boots today ,,wondered when the 75% sale starts,, great for getting bits to put away for next xmas :-)
  • Any idea when the 75% sale starts online. Last year i left my computer on all night for 3 days and if I woke up in the night kept going and refreshing the page until is was a bout 4am in the morning when I managed to get some 75% sale items but it was a right nightmare as the system kept crashing and if you didn't check out quick the stuff in your basket dwindled away as other people were checking out before me:confused:
  • zippybungle
    zippybungle Posts: 2,641 Forumite
    I would definately put my money on the Sale starting next some time next week, most likely Tuesday. For the last 2 years it has been before the 16th (that is my Daughters Bday).

I managed to get everything I ordered online last year, think I was just lucky though, as the site crashes every year.

Zippy x
    :p Busy working Mum of 3 :wave:
  • rose28454
    rose28454 Posts: 4,948 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Car Insurance Carver!
    squoog wrote: »
    I just read on HUKD (thanks to hotorwhat?!) that the 75% off sale will start on Jan 13th. A date for your diary!

There is already a thread for this named Boots 50% off sale for more info. Last year I too stayed up nights waiting and it went live about 5.00am and I managed to get most of my order before the site crashed. I also got my OH to take me to the large town near us for opening time. Interestingly enough there were staff , who were obviously not working that day, leaving with bags full while we were queing. However there was plenty left for everyone. I took full advantage of the ACM machine offers and split my shopping in to lots to get the most points. I have only just used up all the bits I bought for Xmas and birthdays. Also if you go on to the site and put the bits you like into your fa vourites when it goes live at 75% you should be able to complete yourorder quicker. I am one of the peopl who subscribed to the original Boots thread on here before it got !!!!!y and was closed down Good luck to all :j
  • Lehman
    Lehman Posts: 135 Forumite
    Thanks. I will be in the UK for this date and I love sales at Boots. Last time bought 100ml Dior parfume for 15 quid there, which costs around EUR 50 in Amsterdam.
  • I've been looking for the big Boots mega thread that is huge and lists all the offers on in Boots at the moment. Can't find it anywhere! rose28454, is that the thread you mean? Has it gone and why? :confused:Do you have a link to the thread about the sale?

Thanks1
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,887 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    I've been looking for the big Boots mega thread that is huge and lists all the offers on in Boots at the moment. Can't find it anywhere! rose28454, is that the thread you mean? Has it gone and why? :confused:Do you have a link to the thread about the sale?

Thanks1

Link to sale thread: http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?t=2158217
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • :jAm hoping its the 14th as Im off work that day! If not will have to go to town first then work;)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.7K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure