Cheapest place for processing disposable cameras??

Options
2»

Comments

• NewMumSavingCash
    Options
    Anyone had any processed recently? I am looking for the cheapest current offer.

Thanks in advance
  • saintscouple
    saintscouple Posts: 4,319 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    MOVING THREADS FOR BETTER RESPONSES

Hi, Martin’s asked me to post this in these circumstances:
    I’ve asked Board Guides to move threads if they’ll receive a better response elsewhere (please see this rule) so this post/thread has been moved to another board, where it should get more replies. If you have any questions about this policy please email [EMAIL="abuse@moneysavingexpert.com"]abuse@moneysavingexpert.com[/EMAIL].
  • MrsBartolozzi
    MrsBartolozzi Posts: 6,358 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    I found that often the quality of the photos was such that not every one was a "keeper". If you are a bit skint Tesco will give you the photos on CD for £1.99 ish (99p for processing + £1ish for the CD). You can then decide which ones you'd like to keep and only get those made up - or email them to your friends and family.
    This is especially useful if the kids took the photos - pics of sky, thumbs etc LOL. :)

It's only a game
    ~*~*~ We're only here to dream ~*~*~
  • gumbarge
    gumbarge Posts: 73 Forumite
    Options
    hi

anyone know of any current offers ???

I have 20 cameras from our wedding I would like to get to disc

cheers
  • sausageandmash_2
    Options
    Hello, i am bumping thread.. I have 20 disposable cameras from my wedding.. I like the sound of putting them on cd from tesco, but how do i go around it?

boots cheapest is £4.49 per camera YIKES!
  • KingRaj
    Options
    The best I can find for (reputable) mail order processing is Fujifilm: thewholepictureonline.co.uk.

For £5.50 per 24 exp camera, you get the prints plus a CD with the digitised version. You have to pay the postage to get the cameras to them but the return P&P is free.

I suspect it would be cheaper to go in-store to somewhere like Tesco but that's not a practical option for me.

I'd love to know if this can be beaten - especially with an option that is CD only.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure