Dr Marten Factory Shop Northants

Seesaw_2
Seesaw_2 Posts: 183 Forumite
The DM factory shop has reopened in Wollaston ( 10 miles from Olney, close to Wellingborough)
Kids shoes / boots £10
adults £20

they don't just sell the DM boots but also shoes suitable for school (got fed up of school shoes lasting 2 months and costing £35 !)

Open Tues - Sat

Comments

• hennagirl
    hennagirl Posts: 75 Forumite
    Would love to go and splurge even dd wants some!! Can you be more specific about the address as I am totally ignorant about where to look!!
  • anniemf2508
    anniemf2508 Posts: 1,848 Forumite
    Thanks for that, my daughter could do with a pair for school (shes a nightmare for scuffing shoes)...and its not far from us either :D
  • full-time-mum
    full-time-mum Posts: 1,962 Forumite
    If it is where it used to be, then it is in the high street.

I've just google mapped "high street Wollaston, Wellingborough, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom" and the arrow pretty much points to the spot! I think, but stand to be corrected, that the blue roofed building with the large carpark is the place.
    7 Angel Bears for LovingHands Autumn Challenge. 10 KYSTGYSES. 3 and 3/4 (ran out of wool) small blanket/large square, 2 premie blankets, 2 Angel Claire Bodywarmers
  • Hi
    Interested in the DMs and also vaguely aware of somewhere near Barton Seagrove that sells Freya and Fantasie lingerie as a factory outlet. Can anyone help with directions as soon to live in Bozeat but a little new to the area and a bit hopeless with directions
  • bra shop is desborough not sure of address only been once
  • Lingerie shop is called :
    EVEDEN LD Lingerie and Swimwear
    Rothwell Road
    DESBOROUGH
    Northants
    NN14 2PG
    Phone : 01536 761252

Phone for opening times as I know they are not open very day

Brands they sell : Fantasie, Rigby and Peller, Freya, Goddess - but as this is an outlet store you have to take you chances on what is available.

Can highly recommend the fitting services.
  • If it is where it used to be, then it is in the high street.

I've just google mapped "high street Wollaston, Wellingborough, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom" and the arrow pretty much points to the spot! I think, but stand to be corrected, that the blue roofed building with the large carpark is the place.

Yes this is where the shop is - think it is open Tuesday - Saturday from 10am
  • mum26
    mum26 Posts: 1,485 Forumite
    Hi, does anyone know if this shop is still going? Do they do suitable shoes for young children for school at all? (5 - 10 ages range?)

Thankyou x
  • earthmother
    earthmother Posts: 2,563
    First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Yes, it's still going - open Wednesdays-Saturdays from 10.30.

Was only told about it for the first time yesterday - took a drive up not knowing the opening times, so will have to go back again later in the week (the kids don't mind - found a nice park on the edge of Wellingborough where we can feed the swans, and spotted a sign for a mini railway nearby, so we'll make a day of it, lol).

It's just behind the actual factory by the way, up the side road to the left of the site from the main road - although if you do get stuck, just ask in the factory reception as she was very helpful with me yesterday (and I got the chance to oogle the beautiful custom Harley they have in the reception area, lol).

DMs do make kids footwear, but as it's a factory shop I don't know what their range is like - hoping they have something as eldest is desperate for some new boots - his just about made it to the end of term - and the DM drive yesterday was on the back of about 8 different shoe shops with no joy (has orthotics and wide feet so we all dread when he's due new boots).
    DFW Nerd no. 884 - Proud to [strike]be dealing with[/strike] have dealt with my debts
  • mum26
    mum26 Posts: 1,485 Forumite
    :beer:Thankyou! Would you let us know how you get on / what the ranges are like please? My lot are all aged between 4 - 14. Feel your pain re shoes as one of my boys was born with bilateral talipes so has short but very wide feet.

:beer:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport