We've changed the name of this board from 'Greenfingered MoneySaving' to simply 'Gardening'. This is to help make it easier to find for the horticulturally inclined. The URL remains unchanged for the time being, so all links to the board are unaffected.

Daydream thread continues.....

Comments

• alfie_1
    alfie_1 Posts: 5,837 Forumite
    First Post
    Rhiwie, no problem, hope DW will be ok,

Alfie.. no worries about tomorrow, with eldest being 18 tomorrow, and him going out around the pubs, I dont think i would have been good company, will be on tender hooks all night

Seen Alabama 3 a few years back in the bulldog bash , good band, hubby thought they were ok, but not his cup of tea...

well ,either im getting old/suffering memory loss but they were not that good this time... looked like my dad and his mates on stage ...:rotfl::rotfl:
    the base was so booming you couldnt hear the guitars or thier voices...:cool: me finks a bit of a cover up there...:rotfl:

we left and whizzed home talking fish and chips ...:D

i am sat waiting for a driver to collect...rang company...prob tomorow morning now :eek: :mad::mad::mad:

SO I AM GOING OUT.... got to get feed....:D

hope you are all snug... peed down with cold cold rain here last night...:(
  • it could be the sound guys not doing a good job...alfie....

or maybe they are living off their past..:rotfl:
    Work to live= not live to work
  • Davesnave
    Davesnave Posts: 34,741 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Go on, not all bands are over the hill at my age, or beyond. Look at the Stones last week, the Who at Glasto in 2007, or Paul McCartney at the......Oh, hang on!....:o:o:o

Just sourced tyres for the car here in the back end of nowhere fully fitted for less than I was being quoted from the big chains, and that would be driving 20 miles to get to them. :D Tisn't always dearer in the country m'dears! :)
  • lostinrates
    lostinrates Posts: 55,283 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Dog dog's splint is off early! Hurrah!
  • Rummer
    Rummer Posts: 6,550 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Dog dog's splint is off early! Hurrah!

:jGreat news! :j
    Taking responsibility one penny at a time!
  • alfie_1
    alfie_1 Posts: 5,837 Forumite
    First Post
    Brrrrrrrrrrr... im freezing. i just cannot get warm !! got fire on, CH on and im still shivering ? hope im not getting a chill...:(

my poor van struggled with all the sacks of feed i got :eek:... stock for me, stock for hoss's im minding and mega stock for friend...
    plus coal :o

thought id get loads so's i dont get caught out if this freeze/snow happens...:D

i am going to try some more baying...is it a freebie this weekend anyone ????

got to go out again now, back later no doubt peeps :D

brill news re dog LIR
  • alfie_1 wrote: »
    Brrrrrrrrrrr... im freezing. i just cannot get warm !! got fire on, CH on and im still shivering ? hope im not getting a chill...:(

my poor van struggled with all the sacks of feed i got :eek:... stock for me, stock for hoss's im minding and mega stock for friend...
    plus coal :o

thought id get loads so's i dont get caught out if this freeze/snow happens...:D

i am going to try some more baying...is it a freebie this weekend anyone ????

got to go out again now, back later no doubt peeps :D

brill news re dog LIR

yep free listing this weekend Alfie... I have done some listings ready.... Rhiwie 'inspired' ( well booted me up the butt) by listing his y fronts:D

Hope you will be ok Alfie... just cuddle up on the sofa with a nice warm blanket...and a nice cup of hot chocolate or tea:D
  • Davesnave
    Davesnave Posts: 34,741 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    alfie_1 wrote: »

Do take it steady, if you can. Take CTC's good advice. :)
    (Oh and don't look at next week's weather forecast! :eek:)

Glad dog has mended well, lir. Can't you fit her with a limiter? I think someone has fitted one to me today, as I don't seem to have achieved much. :o

I agree with hubby, Rummer. Leave the rasps for now, and if you want to move them, grow some suckers on so that you don't have a break in the cropping.

Alex, did you get a feel for which agent you want to go with? It isn't easy if you 'interview' about five, though a couple may write themselves out of the script pretty quickly! ;)
  • rhiwfield
    rhiwfield Posts: 2,482 Forumite
    My Y fronts are now up to 2 bottles of merlot equivalent, O ye of little faith :p

Great news on dog dog Lir!

CTC, any chance of you having the odd Crabbies tonight while waiting for your son?

Alf, DW is enjoying me doing all the cooking, PO trips etc. You also need a domestic slave to look after you while you're under the weather ;)

Lord giveth etc. Just sold some expensive ceramics this afternoon, 5 mins later get a message saying equally expensive clock sold 2 days ago damaged in transit :eek:.

I'm often disappointed when listening to bands of my youth, even to original recordings, but especially to bands reformed or plus 30 years. Age isnt kind to voices or energy :(
  • rhiwie, you didnt say there were two pairs:p

I wonder if my pvc knickers will get a good price:cool::rotfl:( not listed yet)

I would love a bottle of crabbies, but I got to go to a local supermarket at about 9.30 as I can buy their fruit and veg and some bread REALLY cheap for the piggies :rotfl:( agreed with manager that i go every night) plus i dont want to have a drink just incase i need to drive anywhere:o
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport