0845 602 9441 Royal Bank of Scotland Silent Calls

Been getting numourous silent calls from the above, I have complained to ofcom but want to get my own back with emails to directors and chairman, can anyone help me with this?

Any previous experience with stopping these calls appreciated

I also have BT 14258 free for 28 days (dont hold much hope for this)

Also if any one has some free time I will post the ofcom complaint form link and would appreciate people filling in a "complaint" against RBOS

If im not allowed to do this on here maybe you can pm me and I will pass the link and wording on (if that is allowed too)

Thanks for your help

Reidy

Comments

• smileygill
    smileygill Posts: 191 Forumite
    It's not RBS, it's HBOS. Check here: whocallsme for more information and ideas on who to contact with your complaint.

HTH
  • zax47
    zax47 Posts: 1,263 Forumite
    edited 27 May 2009 at 6:31PM
    Here's a handy list of CEOs and contact details, be aware it might be a little out of date (purely as an example {for the benefit of willio65} Fred Goodwin is still listed for RBS!) but it does give the format for email addresses and INCLUDES the CEO of HBOS.

CEOs list
  • willo65
    willo65 Posts: 1,012 Forumite
    zax47 wrote: »
    Here's a handy list of CEOs and contact details, be aware it might be a little out of date (Fred Goodwin is still listed for RBS!) but it does give the format for email addresses.

CEOs list

This is useless as poster above corrected op it is HBOS not RBS
  • zax47
    willo65 wrote: »
    This is useless as poster above corrected op it is HBOS not RBS

Have you looked at it then? Obviously you haven't because if you had then you will see it lists the CEOs of ALL the major UK financial instituions - INCLUDING HBOS! I merely mentioned RBS as I know Fred Goodwin is no longer CEO there. It lists an email address for the CURRENT HBOS CEO, Andy Hornby, which was last validated on 5th Feb this year.

Oh dear, not so cocksure of yourself now willo65?? :rolleyes:
  • reidy100_2
    reidy100_2 Posts: 119 Forumite
    Thanks,Zax47, I shall be sending Andy Hornby an email or 20 a day
  • missile
    missile Posts: 11,684
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    BT call barring does work, or at least it did for me when I was being plagued by someone sending multiple faxes a day to my home phone.
    "A nation's greatness is measured by how it treats its weakest members." ~ Mahatma Gandhi
    Ride hard or stay home :iloveyou:
  • willo65
    zax47 wrote: »
    Have you looked at it then? Obviously you haven't because if you had then you will see it lists the CEOs of ALL the major UK financial instituions - INCLUDING HBOS! I merely mentioned RBS as I know Fred Goodwin is no longer CEO there. It lists an email address for the CURRENT HBOS CEO, Andy Hornby, which was last validated on 5th Feb this year.

Oh dear, not so cocksure of yourself now willo65?? :rolleyes:

I didn't feel compelled to click on the link as you made it sound like it was RBS maybe you could have been clear it was a list of CEO's for all major financial institutions.
  • zax47
    How much clearer could "Here's a handy list of CEOs {i.e more than 1} and contact details" and a linked called "CEOs list" be?
  • willo65
    Thanks for that zax47 but I think it was reasonable for me to make my assumption as the thread incorrectly included RBS in the title and you then used RBS as an example. If you had used any other company in the list then fair enough.
  • I have started to get these calls on my UK mobile, but I am now living abroad. If I answer it, I will pick up international call charges. I have no debts that I know of. I simply will not do any business with any groups associated with this number. However this type of abuse is a pain in the backside!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure