Ipsos Rewards

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this question but here goes:

Does anyone know how long it takes for Ipsos to process and send out reward vouchers? I ordered one today and need it by Christmas, if anyone else has ordered from Ipsos before is this timescale possible?

Thanks,

Caroline
:D**Thanks to everyone on here for hints, tips and advice!**:D
MSEers are often quicker than google

"Freedom is the right to tell people what they don't want to hear" - G. Orwell

Comments

• ive been with them a while, takes on average 3 weeks+. i ordered one on 20th november, still haven't recieved it yet. hope that helps.

i really wouldn't count on vouchers from these companys as presents for xmas, its far too close now to be certain if you'll get them in time.
    my boots and tesco addictions are costing me a fortune
    :rolleyes: :j :rolleyes:
    am tackling my debt cant bury head in sand any longer:confused:
    april 08 : £1600
    may 08 : £1243
  • libra10
    libra10 Posts: 18,628
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Forumite
    I'm also waiting for a £10 Argos voucher from Ipsos. They generally take between 2/3 weeks.
  • jeledaka
    jeledaka Posts: 135 Forumite
    It can take them up to 4 weeks.
    I have ordered on 19th Sep, posted on 19th Oct and ordered on 4th Nov, sent on 27 Nov. So I wouldnt count on them being here by Christmas, but then again you may get lucky if you have caught them at the right time.
    Good Luck anyway.
  • f1re_cr4cker
    f1re_cr4cker Posts: 1,443 Forumite
    ipsos always takes 4 weeks to me- i cant see u getting it b4 xmas myself.....
  • The last one I got only took 2 weeks.
  • drats, doesn't look like I'll get it then! Thanks all!
    :D**Thanks to everyone on here for hints, tips and advice!**:D
    MSEers are often quicker than google

"Freedom is the right to tell people what they don't want to hear" - G. Orwell
  • Munchkim
    Munchkim Posts: 5,447
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary Photogenic
    Forumite
    I found this on an IPSOS newsletter:

Please allow up to five weeks for your vouchers to arrive as the voucher requests from our website are processed bimonthly, on the 1st and 15th of every month, and are sent out by our voucher distributor within two weeks thereafter. Please also note that voucher orders above the value of £30 will be sent via recorded mail and will need to be signed fo
    Just become FTBs & Aiming to be mortgage free by 2034 :wink:

Thank you to all who post on the comps/freebies forums
    you've helped us save our deposit :money:
  • keelykat
    keelykat Posts: 3,341 Forumite
    I've been waiting about a month already for a £10 boots voucher, i've given up on it arriving before xmas....

They used to be really quick at delivering the vouchers, but i noticed a few months ago it started to slow down....even before the xmas rush!!

Keely.
    Mommy to Elliot (5) and Lewis (born xmas eve 11!)
  • RoxyK
    RoxyK Posts: 2,245 Forumite
    The last voucher I ordered from Ipsos was on 7th Nov and arrived on the 27th Nov. You can check the progress of the voucher online under Order History to see if its being processed or not. At least then you'll have an idea if it will reach you in time or not.

RoxyK
    16 x Sanyo HIT 240w panels, 3.84kWp, south facing, 30 degree slope in the SW, 4.4 Eltek HE-t inverter installed 27/03/12 :D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure