The DFW Diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirty Weekend Chat

Comments

• Numpty_Monkey
    Numpty_Monkey Posts: 14,196
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    BB pleace can you bring your OH to Manchester , I won't hit him alot:rolleyes:
    honest:A
    PROUD TO BE DEALING WITH MY DEBT NERD #869
    Numpty,Not sure why but I'm crying :o . Of all the peeps on this board you're the kindest & most supportive of all & I'm :mad: & :( for you all at the same time . Wish I was there to give you a big :grouphug: & emergency hobnobs
    xx
    DFD 5/1/16
  • sallyx
    sallyx Posts: 15,815 Forumite
    bookie I am with you...fed up with the dam snow!
    I'll make a wish, take a chance, make a change And breakaway. I'll take a risk, take a chance, make a change and breakaway ....
    Finally Debt Free...
  • skint_spice
    skint_spice Posts: 12,571
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Bookie, I'm not going to Manchester either so there will be three of us here that weekend!
    Mortgage End Date: Apr 36/Aiming for Aug 28/Current Nov 35

Mortgage OP 2024 £1500/7000

Mortgage balance: £53705

• sallyx
    yay we can have our own party skint and bookie
    I'll make a wish, take a chance, make a change And breakaway. I'll take a risk, take a chance, make a change and breakaway ....
    Finally Debt Free...
  • sallyx wrote: »
    yay we can have our own party skint and bookie

Sounds good to me! :confused:

We weren't supposed to get snow until tomorrow. I seem to be spending my nights waking up and looking out the window, worrying if I can get to work. Playing havoc with the business!
  • Burlesque_Babe
    Burlesque_Babe Posts: 17,547
    Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    BB pleace can you bring your OH to Manchester , I won't hit him alot:rolleyes:
    honest:A

Funnily enough......He will be in Manchester - well, Shaw anyway - it's the reason why I can't really stay for the evening :( ...but may be back at the end of the night if I get the last train back :j .......not sure what he'll do about somewhere to stay as to quote him 'but I'm driving up with the kids' :rolleyes: but he doesn't seem interested in coming back to Manchester with me, but that's because I know that he doesn't want me to go to family party :rolleyes:

Well, I could stay for the evening, but , even though he doesn't want me at the party, i'm sure 'well you decided to stay with your friends' will rear its head at some point in the future, so I'm a bit damned if I do and damned if I don't really.....
    :D"Stay Wonky":D

:j:jBecome Mrs Pepe 9 October 2012 :j:j
  • LouiseJ
    LouiseJ Posts: 11,156 Forumite
    Not much snow here at all so I doubt there will be much disruption this week much to the disgust of my teenagers:rolleyes:

Buffy you lucky thing! I only get a measley 2 days off for half term the Thurs and Fri of next week:mad: Boys school is off for the full week though.

I had a nap on the sofa this afternoon and dreamed I was pregnant with twins:eek:
    But these things take time, I know that I'm, the most inept that ever stepped.
  • Numpty_Monkey
    Numpty_Monkey Posts: 14,196
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    Funnily enough......He will be in Manchester - well, Shaw anyway - it's the reason why I can't really stay for the evening :( ...but may be back at the end of the night if I get the last train back :j .......not sure what he'll do about somewhere to stay as to quote him 'but I'm driving up with the kids' :rolleyes: but he doesn't seem interested in coming back to Manchester with me, but that's because I know that he doesn't want me to go to family party :rolleyes:

Well, I could stay for the evening, but , even though he doesn't want me at the party, i'm sure 'well you decided to stay with your friends' will rear its head at some point in the future, so I'm a bit damned if I do and damned if I don't really.....

BB stay with the people who you want to be with, and who you want to be with:A
    Yes it is easy to say from outside, but your OH is a a total knob:o
    PROUD TO BE DEALING WITH MY DEBT NERD #869
    Numpty,Not sure why but I'm crying :o . Of all the peeps on this board you're the kindest & most supportive of all & I'm :mad: & :( for you all at the same time . Wish I was there to give you a big :grouphug: & emergency hobnobs
    xx
    DFD 5/1/16
  • sallyx
    gosh where is everyone tonight...tumbleweed passes by!
    Finally Debt Free...
  • skint_spice
    skint_spice Posts: 12,571
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Forumite
    laughing at elantan's uni exploits and buying houses (only in my head though)...
    Mortgage End Date: Apr 36/Aiming for Aug 28/Current Nov 35

Mortgage OP 2024 £1500/7000

Mortgage balance: £53705

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills