Swagbucks - September 2013

Comments

• linds1
    linds1 Posts: 267
    First Anniversary
    Forumite
    I also ticked yes and was disqualified. I have no idea, maybe they got the answers they needed already and just decided to disqualify us near the end so that they didn't have to credit us...

I think that was the one I did yesterday that took me an hour, I said I was not interested in delivery, so perhaps there was other criteria such as age, area you live etc - after the time it took to finish, you were probably better off out of it, even though I know how frustrating that can be :mad:
  • linds1
    linds1 Posts: 267
    First Anniversary
    Forumite
    CathWales wrote: »
    Don't bother with TS 251903 WISAD (What I Say And Do) fill in form to join panel and get told they are not looking for any new mwmbers. No 81SB for me.

Also dq'd from a 50SB TS. I should have stayed offline!

Same here!
  • on a happier note installed a couple of new iphone and ipad apps so on 120SB now

Out of interest, can you please tell us which ones you installed?

Thank you:)
  • artydoll
    artydoll Posts: 2,084
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    I had that one and it asked me would I be interested in a delivery prescription service, I clicked no then dsq'd was almost at the end too
    I got that far and ticked yes and still got disqualified:mad:
    Earnings £245 in 2014:T thanks to swagbucks
  • Just had a nice TS for 100sb on board games.thought I was going to get dq as don't have ipad/phone/console to play games on but it credited instantly.
  • CathWales
    CathWales Posts: 3,010
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Forumite
    Just had a nice TS for 100sb on board games.thought I was going to get dq as don't have ipad/phone/console to play games on but it credited instantly.

I'm cross that I said yes to seeing Scrabble ads and then was dq'd:( But i don't have an iphone or ipad either lol.
  • Just had a nice TS for 100sb on board games.thought I was going to get dq as don't have ipad/phone/console to play games on but it credited instantly.

I said i was in the middle about board games due to the fact no one plays them with me and got dq'd :(
  • ARGH!! Cannot get anything!! :(((( airport run tomorrow at 3am aswell... I need get to sleep.. anyone found anything that could help me out???
    Challenge
    Debt Free 2015
    Online Earnings 2015 - £71.01
  • ARGH!! Cannot get anything!! :(((( airport run tomorrow at 3am aswell... I need get to sleep.. anyone found anything that could help me out???

Have you checked TS often, i got a coke survey a bit ago that anyone will qualify for 58, 10 off games quite quick if u play fallen leaves and some vids on a few walls, do a few searches should get at least 10 there.

Maybe when you get back from airport do a few rounds of the tv :(

I'm not doing targets on here anymore, it's too up and down at the moment, just chillin and getting what i can.

Good luck hun :)
  • BITW
    BITW Posts: 27 Forumite
    That scrabble survey was perfect. 100sbs, ten mins, thank you very much. Got a cold and headache, last thing I wanted was an evening in front of swagbucks!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.3K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.7K Life & Family
  • 247.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure