Funky Pigeon Code

Comments

• loulou41
    loulou41 Posts: 2,871 Forumite
    I am going for one of the personalised card for a friend who has passed her MA. I have got a photo but would like to be able to personalize it with a graduation hat, any idea anybody? Thanks
  • I've just received an email from Funky Moose offering 15% off all orders over £50. :j Open to anyone to use. Soooooo tempting to order everything for Christmas now. Ends sometime this month I think.
    code CM15M.
  • clairelou44
    clairelou44 Posts: 1,114 Forumite
    Hi I have just created a lovely christmas photo card at

www.funkypigeon.com

The following code gives you 50% off and they post the card free too.

FUNKY514

So you can create a lovely personalised card from only 89p
    Everything Happens for a Reason....
  • Thanks for this- will have a look for xmas, I got them last time this was on and I highly recommend both the quality of the cards and the customer service :)
    2014 wins-2 picnic hampers,Boxfresh goodies,foodie festival tickets,Polo event tickets,Kent airshow family ticket,£25 Nisa voucher,New Pines holiday for 6,meal for 6,fake tan and mitt,pickled beetroot,£50,£100 Mucky boots voucher.
    Thanks and good luck to all! xx:beer::j:money::T
  • The_Old_Bag
    The_Old_Bag Posts: 4,706 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    I have just received an email from Funky pigeon with another code - again for half price, and free first class postage
    Code = FUNKY528

It does say on the last page where you put the code in, NOT to copy and paste the code.... so if you are having problems with it accepting the code, make sure you type it in manually.

Just ordered a personalised Christmas card for Grandad, which should be sent today - 17th, first class.
    Hopefully he will enjoy it.
    For £1.49 I am very pleased.
    Especially good for last minute posting, as you can have the card sent straight to the recipient, rather than to you.... should save a week in the sorting office;)
  • -7-
    -7- Posts: 32 Forumite
    HELP! I want to send a couple of cards but it won't let me register! When I click register it just takes me back to the front page. So I thought I had to personalise a card first so I did then clicked 'next step' and it just took me back to the front page!

No idea how this site works???
  • geennaa
    geennaa Posts: 250 Forumite
    The FUNKY514 code didnt work for me but the FUNKY528 code did work , thank you
  • Lemony
    Lemony Posts: 982 Forumite
    Does anybody know if you can order 4 cards for half price or is it just half price for one card? Thanks.
  • -7-
    Just sent a card for £1.49 using the FUNKY528 code which worked fine. Thanks for the tip OP and if the card is good quality I will definately use again as it was easy.
  • -7-
    Lemony wrote: »
    Does anybody know if you can order 4 cards for half price or is it just half price for one card? Thanks.

I only sent one card so don't know. If you can put all 4 through on the same order that should work but I don't know if the code would work for 4 separate orders. Sorry I can't help hopefully someone can.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback