Balance Transfer from a Vanquis

2»

Comments

• doelani
    doelani Posts: 2,576 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Rang my new CC to do a balance tranfer to vanquis and they put it through as normal and just checkled my vanquis balance and it has gone through..........So no more 59% my new card has I think 2% for balance transfers for 12 months and it will be paid off long before that.
    TOTAL 44 weeks lose. 6st 9.5lb :T
  • selecta_c
    selecta_c Posts: 220 Forumite
    doelani wrote: »
    Rang my new CC to do a balance tranfer to vanquis and they put it through as normal and just checkled my vanquis balance and it has gone through..........So no more 59% my new card has I think 2% for balance transfers for 12 months and it will be paid off long before that.

Thanks for posting this.Will be doing the same in the next week or so,its good too know it can actually be done.
  • doelani
    doelani Posts: 2,576 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    selecta_c wrote: »
    Thanks for posting this.Will be doing the same in the next week or so,its good too know it can actually be done.

If it had not went through I would have been no worse off so if you can do it worth a try.
    TOTAL 44 weeks lose. 6st 9.5lb :T
  • selecta_c
    selecta_c Posts: 220 Forumite
    Thanks for all the replies on this issue.I did a bit of shopping around and got my repairs down too just a shade over £500.My new Halifax One card arrived before payment was due so i made use of the 0% on purchases offer.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure