Tenerife and SIAM water park

Options
We are off to Tenerife for a break on 5/2/09

I was looking at various things to do and was wondering if anyone had been before and could suggest somethings for us. 2 adults and threekids 9/7/5.

I have seen the site for SIAM water park and this looks good but was wondering if anyone knew of any family deals or discount vouchers.

Hope someone can help

Many thanks

Golfer

Comments

• Saint_Chris
    Saint_Chris Posts: 3,876 Forumite
    Options
    If you go to tripadvisor, and the tenerife forum there is loads of information on there, on the park.

search for 'siam park videos' and someone has put some videos of the park on

the tenerife forum over there is excellent, and there are loads of pictures, takes a bit of time searching but well worth it.
  • curly_cabbage
    Options
    GOLFER wrote: »

I was looking at various things to do and was wondering if anyone had been before and could suggest somethings for us. 2 adults and threekids 9/7/5.

I have seen the site for SIAM water park and this looks good but was wondering if anyone knew of any family deals or discount vouchers.

Hope someone can help

Many thanks

Golfer

Its great we went in December with twin site ticket for Loro park on the other side of the island. The twin ticket makes it cheaper if you are intending to visit them. Hope that helps

CC
  • bargainbasement
    Options
    GOLFER wrote: »

Hope someone can help

Many thanks

Golfer

Siam Park is fab (hope you have better weather than we did in Dec!). My kids loved it (14 & 12), the tidal wave on the beach is what my kids loved the most but your kids may be a little young for this. I was scared watching my two and they are excellent swimmers:eek: . Be careful taking food in make sure you have it hidden in your backpack, any evidence of food/drink and they will want to confiscate! Well organised with lockers etc., spotlessly clean (but then it is new). We paid slightly less than entry fee via Atlantic Horizon (on Cristian Sur complex). Free bus runs every half hour (from Los Cristianos anyway).

Enjoy!
  • GOLFER
    GOLFER Posts: 386 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks to you all

I will go and have a look at tripadvisor and see whats there.

Maybe someone else will come up with some saving ideas for SIAM park but it does look good as you all said.

many thanks

Golfer

PS is it true the water is heated on the rides?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure