Survey Stashing: Valued Opinion hints & tips

Comments

• Bananasplit
    Bananasplit Posts: 297 Forumite
    Great site. Just cashed out my first £10 voucher! Got £4 pending to my next one as well! :T
  • pagecrawler
    pagecrawler Posts: 14 Forumite
    Hi

I was thinking of joining this survey site and sending it on to other family members as well Does anyone know if there will be a problem with people from the same postal address (different emails) joining?

Thanks
  • nansenst
    nansenst Posts: 57 Forumite
    I use firefox and i'm not qualifying for any surveys recently. I always qualified for 1 in 3. Have emailed to ask what is goign on and have received no response.
  • virgo66
    virgo66 Posts: 2 Newbie
    I was beginning to think it was me! but after downloading IE8 everything is slower and get kicked off most VO surveys after 3rd or th question :-( Can IE8 be deinstalled???
  • libra10
    libra10 Posts: 18,635
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Just uninstall from Control Panel and it will revert back to previous browser. I did the very same thing yesterday and everything seems alright. I would back up first though.

Good luck
  • Grell
    Grell Posts: 2 Newbie
    Hello,

I am also having problems. Since a couple of weeks I get the following message when I click on the survey links (for 8 out of 10 surveys):

"Thank you very much for your interest in our surveys. Unfortunately you can’t participate in this study. Our records indicate that your ID has already been registered for this project and/or data inconsistencies have been identified regarding the profile data you’ve provided.
    If you need assistance or have any questions, please get in touch with our support team by sending any enquiries to [EMAIL="enquiries@valuedopinions.co.uk"]enquiries@valuedopinions.co.uk[/EMAIL] "

I am not aware of having done anything wrong, have definitely not tried to do the survey before and have no idea what they could mean by data inconsistencies.

Has anyone else received this message?

Thanks!
    Grell
  • libra10
    libra10 Posts: 18,635
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Forumite
    I received exactly the same message and put it down to installing IE8. When later accessing on my OH's laptop, using Windows XP, I was allowed to complete the surveys.

Good luck
  • Grell
    Grell Posts: 2 Newbie
    Hello,

thanks for the quick reply. I only intalled IE8 yesterday because I thought this might solve the problem. But it is exactly the same as before, when I had an older version installed.
    Grell
  • nansenst
    nansenst Posts: 57 Forumite
    Has anyone had a response from Valued Opinions?

I did a survey over the weekend and it looked like i'd qualified and completed the survey but it still gave me the kicked out message. Are they pulling a fast one and not rewarding anyone???
  • Luksi
    Luksi Posts: 23 Forumite
    Grell wrote: »
    Hello,

I am also having problems. Since a couple of weeks I get the following message when I click on the survey links (for 8 out of 10 surveys):

"Thank you very much for your interest in our surveys. Unfortunately you can’t participate in this study. Our records indicate that your ID has already been registered for this project and/or data inconsistencies have been identified regarding the profile data you’ve provided.
    If you need assistance or have any questions, please get in touch with our support team by sending any enquiries to [EMAIL="enquiries@valuedopinions.co.uk"]enquiries@valuedopinions.co.uk[/EMAIL] "

I am not aware of having done anything wrong, have definitely not tried to do the survey before and have no idea what they could mean by data inconsistencies.

Has anyone else received this message?

Thanks!
    Grell

Same problem here and it's been going on for like a month now for me.
    No matter which survey I choose, it will always come up with this message and as a result I am unable to complete any of the surveys they send me.
    I contacted Isabel on several occasions, but to no avail.
    Unless they try and fix it on their end, I'm not looking back to VO.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure