What a mess:-(

Options

Comments

• loveasale
    Options
    Hello all!
    Sorry not kept you all up to date,,, I have a rotten cough and as always it's just not the best time to be poorly as we are soooo busy at work and I'm doing extra hours, ( that's good as extra money is 'doing' Xmas )
    The panto went well, it was really good this year, I spoke to MIL after when kids were out the way, she told me she's devastated and it was suck a shock for her, she said she can't work it out as he still talks about me with affection!
    I know she struggles with this sort of thing so I didn't push it, I just wanted her to know where I 'stand' and my ( and many others ) view on him being depressed - of course I was diplomatic !
    After we went back to hers - my photos are still all over the house :T
    Wedding photo still on wall :T
    We then meet EX and FIL for a meal ( they'd been to laser eye appt- EX now has to wait til march now :(
    Meal went well and really anyone would not know any different!
    He moves into his flat tomorrow and I'm glad for him but I still in my heart wish things were not this way :(
    But I can't live with the angry moaning and miserable side of him- but I still long for the happy loving side of him !:(
    Still a mess :(
    :money: I will never be rich but I'm happy :rotfl:
  • HeadAboveWater
    Options
    Thanks for the update! Glad things went well on Saturday and everyone enjoyed themselves.

It won't be easy but just take one day at a time :)
    Wealth is what you're left with when all your money runs out
  • loveasale
    Options
    I want to wish you all a very merry Christmas ,
    You all have been so very supportive and kind to me - ( someone very kind , you know who you area, and as you know I am truly grateful )
    I'm sitting here on my own, both boys in bed and I've done the 'stockings'
    Feel very alone - I know this time next year I will look back and laugh . But at the mo can't seem to even smile :-(
  • Contessa
    Contessa Posts: 1,131 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    I've just read your thread-I don't know you, and you don't know me, but I wanted to reach out to you. They say the darkest hour is just before dawn.
  • Dumyat
    Dumyat Posts: 2,143 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    Merry Christmas to you too. I know it will be a different Christmas this year, but I hope you and your boys have a lovely time. x
    x x x
  • msb5262
    msb5262 Posts: 1,619 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    loveasale wrote: »
    I want to wish you all a very merry Christmas...I'm sitting here on my own, both boys in bed and I've done the 'stockings'
    Feel very alone - I know this time next year I will look back and laugh . But at the mo can't seem to even smile :-(

Hope your Christmas goes ok, loveasale.
    You have been really brave.
    The next year is going to be exciting and things will improve - here's to 2013!
    MsB
  • pineapple123
    Options
    Just read your story and it makes me feel sad however sending you best wishes.
    You may feel lonely but you are not alone.
  • loveasale
    Options
    Well that's it!
    I've cooked for them and they have just left. Not sure how I feel , sad angry or even fuming !
    I never have television on Xmas day , bu today it seems to be on 24/ 7 !
    Oh how things have changed! :(
  • loveasale
    Options
    Yesterday was all round the inlaws,
    My BIL was down and EX doesn't get on too well with him, he has caused his parents loads of problems over the years , so it was ok , BIL knows ex doesn't approve of him but Inlaws always forgive what ever he does to them!
    I feel a bit strange and I think that it is because I know next year things will be a lot different .
    At times I can't believe my marriage is over and that I will wake up from a bad dream!
    I am working out a couple of goals to set for next year.
    I will post them soon :rotfl:
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Sounds like you are being strong for everyone - dont forget to look after yourself xx
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure