What a mess:-(

Comments

• Hello all!
    Sorry not kept you all up to date,,, I have a rotten cough and as always it's just not the best time to be poorly as we are soooo busy at work and I'm doing extra hours, ( that's good as extra money is 'doing' Xmas )
    The panto went well, it was really good this year, I spoke to MIL after when kids were out the way, she told me she's devastated and it was suck a shock for her, she said she can't work it out as he still talks about me with affection!
    I know she struggles with this sort of thing so I didn't push it, I just wanted her to know where I 'stand' and my ( and many others ) view on him being depressed - of course I was diplomatic !
    After we went back to hers - my photos are still all over the house :T
    Wedding photo still on wall :T
    We then meet EX and FIL for a meal ( they'd been to laser eye appt- EX now has to wait til march now :(
    Meal went well and really anyone would not know any different!
    He moves into his flat tomorrow and I'm glad for him but I still in my heart wish things were not this way :(
    But I can't live with the angry moaning and miserable side of him- but I still long for the happy loving side of him !:(
    Still a mess :(
    :money: I will never be rich but I'm happy :rotfl:
  • Thanks for the update! Glad things went well on Saturday and everyone enjoyed themselves.

It won't be easy but just take one day at a time :)
    Wealth is what you're left with when all your money runs out
  • I want to wish you all a very merry Christmas ,
    You all have been so very supportive and kind to me - ( someone very kind , you know who you area, and as you know I am truly grateful )
    I'm sitting here on my own, both boys in bed and I've done the 'stockings'
    Feel very alone - I know this time next year I will look back and laugh . But at the mo can't seem to even smile :-(
  • Contessa
    Contessa Posts: 1,127
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    I've just read your thread-I don't know you, and you don't know me, but I wanted to reach out to you. They say the darkest hour is just before dawn.
  • Dumyat
    Dumyat Posts: 2,143
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary Mortgage-free Glee!
    Forumite
    Merry Christmas to you too. I know it will be a different Christmas this year, but I hope you and your boys have a lovely time. x
    x x x
  • msb5262
    msb5262 Posts: 1,619
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    loveasale wrote: »
    I want to wish you all a very merry Christmas...I'm sitting here on my own, both boys in bed and I've done the 'stockings'
    Feel very alone - I know this time next year I will look back and laugh . But at the mo can't seem to even smile :-(

Hope your Christmas goes ok, loveasale.
    You have been really brave.
    The next year is going to be exciting and things will improve - here's to 2013!
    MsB
  • Just read your story and it makes me feel sad however sending you best wishes.
    You may feel lonely but you are not alone.
  • Well that's it!
    I've cooked for them and they have just left. Not sure how I feel , sad angry or even fuming !
    I never have television on Xmas day , bu today it seems to be on 24/ 7 !
    Oh how things have changed! :(
  • Yesterday was all round the inlaws,
    My BIL was down and EX doesn't get on too well with him, he has caused his parents loads of problems over the years , so it was ok , BIL knows ex doesn't approve of him but Inlaws always forgive what ever he does to them!
    I feel a bit strange and I think that it is because I know next year things will be a lot different .
    At times I can't believe my marriage is over and that I will wake up from a bad dream!
    I am working out a couple of goals to set for next year.
    I will post them soon :rotfl:
  • Sounds like you are being strong for everyone - dont forget to look after yourself xx
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure