Siana Moisturizing Anti-Wrinkle Day Cream,

Comments

• Daisymac_2
    Daisymac_2 Posts: 776 Forumite
    They had both the day and night cream in Blackwater (nr Camberley) yesterday.
  • KAAT_LADY
    KAAT_LADY Posts: 4,714 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    I found some at last on Thursday and bought a few DAY CREAMS:j :j , then saturday I found I was suffering from an allergic reaction, :confused::confused:
    I have never had any allergic reactions before . My face and neck had come up in an itchy rash, I have been to the doctors this morning to get a different cream for my face and anti histamine tabs for the itch.
    After all this time , looking for the siana cream,
    I end up SUFFERING :mad: :mad: from an allergy
    mortgage free as of 06/02/2008#
    berthas buddies No 5
    murphys no more pies club member ,No 242..
    .,night owl 25

• Daisymac_2
    Daisymac_2 Posts: 776 Forumite
    KAAT_LADY wrote: »
    I found some at last on Thursday and bought a few DAY CREAMS:j :j , then saturday I found I was suffering from an allergic reaction, :confused::confused:
    I have never had any allergic reactions before . My face and neck had come up in an itchy rash, I have been to the doctors this morning to get a different cream for my face and anti histamine tabs for the itch.

I have really really sensitive skin and touch wood ;) this has been fine on my face, the day cream doesnt sting at all but the night cream does a little bit
  • KAAT_LADY
    KAAT_LADY Posts: 4,714 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    I used Lidl night cream, had been using that for weeks and it was good now all I'm using at the moment is prescribed cream
    mortgage free as of 06/02/2008#
    berthas buddies No 5
    murphys no more pies club member ,No 242..
    .,night owl 25

• SallyD
    SallyD Posts: 1,009 Forumite
    Uniform Washer
    Told by the Manager in my local Aldi that Siana day and night cream has been discontinued..................agh:mad: :mad: :mad: I hope this is a lie :eek:

Looks like I will try the Lacura as an early thread claims the ingrediants are the same? Writing on label way too small for me to read clearly. Magic eye drops would be a help.

Been using the Q10 handcream from Lidl and it does the trick and not greasy - absorbs very well, a good buy.
    SallyD
  • Forgetful
    Forgetful Posts: 1,729 Forumite
    yeah like i said I tried the siana day and night for 1 week and my skin developed a reaction to it...so I stopped using it too
  • Am off to Lidl down my road today to get some :)
    Cath x
    November wins: 2 Tickets to Classic Car Show @ NEC
    December wins: Top Gear goodies
    January wins: Auto Performance car show tickets
  • geordie_lass_2
    geordie_lass_2 Posts: 1,941 Forumite
    sb44 wrote: »
    I didn't know that Aldi did face serum, could you please describe what the packaging looks like then I can have a look for some tomorrow? Ta!

:)
    Last time I looked in Aldi they had a few boxes with some phials of a clear serum in the Siana range I think. I wonder if this might be it. There were seven tiny phials in each box.
  • jumpingjackd
    jumpingjackd Posts: 1,135 Forumite
    KAAT_LADY wrote: »

I had this same reaction but I also had it when I paid a fortune for I think it was ROC and had to give it away. Could be wrong but I think it may be retinol causing the problem.
    OH has been stocking up on the creams for himself after I talked him into using them and it is making a hige difference to his skin. Typical.:rolleyes:
  • Blushbaby
    Blushbaby Posts: 110 Forumite
    Going to my local store tomorrow morning to get some!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure