***Make £10 a Day Challenge DECEMBER***

Comments

• nimbo
    nimbo Posts: 3,698
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    Woo hoo off the starting blocks today with £15 Amazon voucher for helping out at uni the other week which was a nice surprise...

Saved £4 at the £ shop...

(And got another £2 off voucher but won't count it til i've used it...)

saved £8 on wine this weekend and got free delivery from Iceland and I bought only the win and some pretzels so I didn't have to get a taxi... (I'm not counting the taxi as a saving - but I couldn't have walked with 6 bottles of wine, and all the rest of my shopping...)

I'm going to have to take out a line of my signature to update :eek:

I have a sale of Ebay which I need to post tomorrow - only a 99p job but it all counts...

good luck to all, and it's nearly Christmas...

Total so far £27...

Stashbuster - 2014 98/100 - 2015 175/200 - 2016 501 / 500 2017 - 200 / 500 2018 3 / 500
    :T:T
  • Evening all

So delighted to add £61.21 in from ebay so far today. :):):)
  • itsa
    itsa Posts: 49 Forumite
    Hi all :hello:

Can I join please, for £10 a day. No idea how at the moment, but here's hoping :)
    Positive steps every day:j
  • mavvymoo
    mavvymoo Posts: 2,152
    Combo Breaker First Post Debt-free and Proud! Mortgage-free Glee!
    Forumite
    Mavvy: I would keep it, I used to volunteer at a charity shop and it was ingrained into all the volunteers to check everything. Including bags with spiders. :eek: It's the shop's own fault. Also regarding giving your jeans, make sure that all the buttons on and no stain at all, my old shop refused to sell any jeans with faults.

Nimbo: When I was at uni (last year) I used to use surveys and other activities as short breaks to my study. But good luck with all your uni work!

I have £25 sitting in a survey site which I can't get at because they aren't changing my details. It's driving me up the wall!

Thanks for this yes the jeans are absolutely perfect but not as nice as the ones I got with the £15 in :rotfl:And there is no spiders in the pockets so dont worry :eek:

Debt free and Mortgage free thank you to all for your encouragement and advice
    :j
    Crazy Clothes challenge £300/£48 and 5 months /0 without spending :T

• mavvymoo
    mavvymoo Posts: 2,152
    Combo Breaker First Post Debt-free and Proud! Mortgage-free Glee!
    Forumite
    Forgot to update £39.71 interest and £10.39 cash back :)

Well done everyone :T

Debt free and Mortgage free thank you to all for your encouragement and advice
    :j
    Crazy Clothes challenge £300/£48 and 5 months /0 without spending :T

• A whole 32p in interest! Also sold a couple of things on ebay - will update tomorrow after posting....
  • I got a lovely surprise today, my boyfriend is American and he gets cheap fuel so he took my car to the base and filled it up for me,,,,,,,AND,,, and,,, and he put twelve months tax on for me!
    I had been saving my 2 pound coins for this but they can be banked now. As it's a band K* Diesel it costs 207 per year. And a tank of fuel costs 80 pounds.
    Ebay 13 ;)........1583.46/2000.00 Amazon sales 54/50 Etsy sales 63/50
    Amazon 14.......4/50 Etsy14............46/75. Ebay........23/200
  • Hi all ... late night call but didn't want to go to bed until I updated my signature.

£8.53 from ebay tonight. :)
  • I don't remember it being quiet on here! Where has everyone gone? Hope you're off busy making money :p
    £20 a day April 2014 £834.87/£600 :j
    £20 a day May 2014 £108.45/£600
  • Sign me up for £10 a day please...
    “Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent".
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure