Money Saver Telecom

Options
2»

Comments

• Mark_In_Hampshire
    Options
    i feel 24 month contracts are unfair, and does not allow customers to shop around for any better deals which (any) company may be offering subsequent new customers..?

I don't have a problem with two year contracts, buyer beware, though I'm not keen on the automatic renewal for the same period. I thought the regulator had ruled that these had to be phased out anyway.

The two year contracts seem to be an issue with mobiles, where people look at their mate's new iPhone and see they can have it for thirty quid a month. The issue occurs when said mate gets a newer iPhone and they're stuck on the contract that they voluntarily agreed to now. Nobody forced them. More fool them.

But then since people are wising up to the fact that a material changes to Ts and Cs enables escape from even long running contracts, the customer can play the provider at their own game. It's a contract in both directions.
  • pejero
    Options
    I signed up with Moneysaver Telecom last year I wish I had never heard of them their customer services is a disgrace their faults department are usless.

Their sales patter was good until you find out that when you have signed up for quarterly billing you dont actually get quarterly billing as soon as you phone a telephone number I.E Mobile number thats not in the package that you signed up for you automaticalliy go onto monthly billing.

My phone line was of due to a fault on the line it was off for 12 days I asked to be compensated for loss of service I got offered £3.96.

I have now moved my service back to BT last week I have at least 4 calls a day from the demanding money from me £216.00 for breaking my 24mth contract with them and they are very rude on the phone to you

I would re name the company to Money Ripoff Telecom
  • kasman
    kasman Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    :mad: My mother did the silly thing by agreeing to MST over the phone , as usual they promised the moon and delivered nothing . Can't even reach them on their customer service . Due to the fact I will be seeking legal advice and cancelling the DD. They promised to pay any outstanding balance due on my mothers remaining contract with Talk Talk . I have yet to see proof of this . Checked their facebook page , not one comment . lol. Says a lot about this mickey mouse company !!!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure