Argos 3 for 2 on ALL toys (22nd - 28th)

valks
valks Posts: 13 Forumite
edited 21 September 2010 at 7:23PM in It's gone, but was it any good?
Argos will have 3 for 2 on ALL toys in the current catalogue from Wednesday to Tuesday. This represents over 5000 items and is well worth buying items before the xmas rush. As always the cheapest item is free, and whilst stock lasts but a good way to save loads of money and queues!

Items categorised as clearance (RO) are not included!

Comments

• Brilliant thanks so much! Ive been waiting for a 3 for 2 so i can buy buzz, jess and woody! I know Boots has a 3 for 2 but they dont have buzz online and any stores near me dont have any of the big toy story toys! :)
    'They only had one cow!'
  • valks
    edited 21 September 2010 at 7:23PM
    There was a 3 for 2 at the beginning of the catalogue on toy story!! Remember if you reserve anytime Tuesday you can then pick up on Wednesday!!

If you want to reserve stuff early and catch it when it cancels, items will usually be available to reorder approx 15m after their closing time.
  • valks wrote: »
    There was a 3 for 2 at the beginning of the catalogue on toy story!! Remember if you reserve anytime Tuesday you can then pick up on Wednesday!! There is also a £5 voucher for sales over £50, £10 for over £100 coming at the end of the money (29th - 5th IIRC) but will post a message nearer the time.
    I was going to get them when that offer was on but the offer ended just before I had enough money. :doh: :)
    'They only had one cow!'
  • i bet all toy story out of stock before then. the buzz, jessie and woody already out of stock in our area. heres hoping
    :T
  • GingerDi
    GingerDi Posts: 846 Forumite
    edited 19 September 2010 at 7:36AM
    hopeful17 wrote: »
    i bet all toy story out of stock before then. the buzz, jessie and woody already out of stock in our area. heres hoping

Which figures are you talking about - for instance the Jessie one, is it the one that's £39.99? Also, the Woody one for £39.99 is showing as home delivery available.
  • thank you x will be able to sort my 3 plus younger members of the family, wonder how the prices will compare with boots and extra points
    Debt free :beer:

Married 15/02/14:D
  • HAve any other members of Argos staff heard wind of this? Sounds amazing, but I wonder if it is too good to be true...?

I'm going to sit my kids down in front of the Argos catalogue just to be safe though.....:santa2:
    “All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt.” Charles M Schulz
  • jorose
    jorose Posts: 205 Forumite
    will this include dsi ? seems a bit much to expect but you never know lol :p
    :A
    Everytime a bell rings an angel his gets wings
  • valks
    As a note it is defiantly going ahead there will be an Ad in The Mirror tomorrow iirc and the stores have now all received their posters.

@jorose it does not include Video Games, nor does it include bikes or old catalogue items (On clearance).
  • i have ordered an item which is an online exclusive for delivery in store, will this be included in 3 4 2 does anyone now???????????
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure