The Swagbucks Challenge - Part 2

Comments

• Has anyone done the trusted survey about the special coke machine? Did it let you get past the video? Kept telling me the text was too long when I hadn't put any text in it as i was just trying to get to the next screen and there wasn't anywhere to put text in IYSWIM. Odd.

yep I has the same probelm - watch the ad about three times before I gave up!
  • CathWales
    CathWales Posts: 3,010 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    CathWales wrote: »
    Did the Sky/Virgin tS for 88SB and my Daily Survey was on Plusnet's services. Glad of the bucks, but wish there was more variation lol.

248/80 thanks also to lots of little vids and 3 good searches. I also got the Golf tour game too (where is it stored?) Reaching for another 300 daily target:).

Finished my second Sky related survey of the day and one I think I have done before (slight yawn). 50SB's and 1x3 SBTV round takes my total to 303/80:).
  • scubaangel
    scubaangel Posts: 6,600 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Just got the 50SB ts on home media services did mine on Virgin thats me up to 431SB for the day and I don't feel like I've actually had to work too hard for it today - guess that means tomorrow's gonna be a nightmare.
    It’s not worth doing something unless someone, somewhere, would much rather you weren’t doing it.
    Sir Terry Pratchett
    Find my diary here

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5135113
  • Torialou78
    Torialou78 Posts: 1,295 Forumite
    dq 4 TS going to go back to doing them on survey head I rarely dq them on there and its the same system dont get it lol x
  • scubaangel wrote: »
    Just got the 50SB ts on home media services did mine on Virgin thats me up to 431SB for the day and I don't feel like I've actually had to work too hard for it today - guess that means tomorrow's gonna be a nightmare.

Ha ha, I'm feeling like that too today. I've had an utter bonanza on trusted surveys and am up to 914/80 :D Unlikely to ever have such a good day again I think!
  • Torialou78
    Torialou78 Posts: 1,295 Forumite
    getting the catcha on SBTV again. No idea why monitoring me I barely get 10 sb a day on there :-/ hardly going to be using a cheat thing to get that large total am I lol. I think it's got to be random
  • Yay just ordered my second amazon voucher in under a week and a half but they are taking ages to come through! What's going on?
  • beegee181 wrote: »
    Ha ha, I'm feeling like that too today. I've had an utter bonanza on trusted surveys and am up to 914/80 :D Unlikely to ever have such a good day again I think!

Crikey I thought I was doing well at 306/80. Well done.
    Don't mess with pensioners. :cool:
  • CathWales
    edited 18 September 2012 at 7:07PM
    beegee181 wrote: »

WOW that is amazing beegee! Is that mostly TS's? I am pleased to get over 300 the last couple of days. but would love to know how to get more. SBTV and Tasks are too tasking lol.
  • CathWales
    I had the captcha on my first search win of the day for 27SB's, don't normally get them other than for survey completion.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure