Swagbucks Challenge May 2013

Comments

• andym1989
    andym1989 Posts: 289 Forumite
    just got 10sb for "the professor was an invention, a disguise so perfect I forgot who I am", at 14/90 so far
    Savings: £210
    DooYoo username: illusiveman

"What I did, I did without choice, in the name of peace and sanity"

"But not in the Name of the Doctor"
  • er, 100 per cent no, not under any circumstances.....

and as for the suggestion that we are not paying out on offers and keeping them for ourselves, i wont even dignify it with a response.

we are aware of the issue of non crediting offers and are trying to resolve it as best as poss. we are also making progress on surveys and the issue of qualifying questions at the end. so progress is being made....

The tone of this response speaks volumes about the kind of company Swagbucks is...
    R.I.P. Bart. The best cat there ever was. :sad:
  • Swagbucks_company_representative
    Swagbucks_company_representative Posts: 26 Organisation Representative
    kur0t4k4 why dont you DM me on FB and we can have a look at your case, see what hasnt credited and why
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of Swagbucks. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • mm123
    mm123 Posts: 666 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Just endured a really long awful survey on champagnes and its not credited- avoid at all costs!!
  • Al1x
    Al1x Posts: 1,653 Forumite
    Glad I didn't get that one.. i finally had a nice short one about my repair to out gas boiler. Credited as well :)
  • mm123
    well we have a swagbuck comp rep on here i would also like to voice my concern for the amount of surveys not crediting - im still waiting to be credited for the Wonga daily survey which i completed in full.. We were told that this was going to be updated manually - been waiting since the 7th May a poor show..
  • mm123
    just recieved 24sb for the really long awful survey on champagnes which was on payment wall- avoid not worth 45 mins...
  • Swagbucks_company_representative
    Swagbucks_company_representative Posts: 26 Organisation Representative
    hi mm23 yes i comment on here every now and again if that is ok with you all in general; if it isn't i won't, but re the wonga survey can you dm me on FB with full details on that because that survey has been credited for most people...

re surveys generally, there should not be a problem with them not crediting. CINT emails ones are done manually within a couple of days. daily and trusted should credit if you complete - we always thought a far bigger problem was users being screened out at the end of surveys, so annoying and something we are trying so hard to resolve. re non crediting - if you keep proof of confirmation and send to support you should really get credited. of course i realise there may be the odd exception. its the actual survey company that credit you, you see, so if they say they have no record it is difficult...
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of Swagbucks. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • collybird
    collybird Posts: 122 Forumite
    The tone of this response speaks volumes about the kind of company Swagbucks is...

My thoughts exactly. Has left a very nasty taste in my mouth.
  • cally6008
    cally6008 Posts: 7,629 Forumite
    ah ok collybird, i won't be posting on here anymore don't worry...

have a good day...

SB-Nick .. people might not be able to DM you on facebook as they may not have facebook accounts
    (just a thought)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport