Help Please ref a Nikkai Video Sender

I have recently purchased a video sender NIKKAI 2727 so that I can watch sky TV upstairs. I cant for the life of me work out where the transmitter is to be plugged into! The receiver is plugged into the Scart socket in the TV upstairs. Where do I plug the transmitter into. The manual says to plug it into the sky box and the TV will pick it up but it doesnt and I dont know how it would due to the fact that it is no longer connected to the sky box! I have 2 scart sockets on the TV and 2 scart sockets on the sky box, one which says VCR. I have tried a few variations however no joy.

Can anyone please shine some light on the problem

Many thanks

Sam
Live each day like it's your last - One day you will be right:beer:

Comments

• startrekker
    startrekker Posts: 1,162 Forumite
    Simple enough instructions HERE
    When you set it up, did you remember to change the channel on the tv, we use av1 to view the picture. Also is there a switch to change frequencies and if so are they both set the same.......
    :confused:I have nothing better to do!!!!:confused:
  • sammybo22
    sammybo22 Posts: 135
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Thanks for that mate, but which scart socket do I plug the transmitter into, nothing seems to work :(
    Live each day like it's your last - One day you will be right:beer:
  • sammybo22 wrote: »
    I have recently purchased a video sender NIKKAI 2727 so that I can watch sky TV upstairs. I cant for the life of me work out where the transmitter is to be plugged into! The receiver is plugged into the Scart socket in the TV upstairs. Where do I plug the transmitter into. The manual says to plug it into the sky box and the TV will pick it up but it doesnt and I dont know how it would due to the fact that it is no longer connected to the sky box! I have 2 scart sockets on the TV and 2 scart sockets on the sky box, one which says VCR. I have tried a few variations however no joy.

Can anyone please shine some light on the problem

Many thanks

Sam

I have just got one as well and had the same problems,what I have done is put the scart lead from the transmiter into the top scart input on my sky and that worked straight away.Hope this helps littleman2007
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure