Selfridges £10 Gift Voucher!!

This is a great little offer From Amex and Selfridges.

Spend any amount on your American Express Card - Take your Card and receipt to the respective Customer Service Desk and they give you a £10 Voucher!

all the details are here americanexpress.co.uk/selects!

I am an Amex Cardmember and I receive email updates from them - I went in brought a belt for £21 and received a £10 voucher! A friend of mine went in a brought a Card for £3 and went to Customer Services and they gave him a £10. Just check out the site above and look for Selfridges offer and follow what you need to do! its really easy!

Comments

• gregmac666
    gregmac666 Posts: 532 Forumite
    Is there a minimum spend on the £10 voucher?
    No signature here. Move along please.
  • toffeegirl
    toffeegirl Posts: 292 Forumite
    From the website:

Offer is valid between 1 October and 31 October 2008. Electronic Gift Cards will be issued to the first 5,000 American Express Cardmembers who spend any amount on their American Express Card. The Electronic Gift Card is issued on the same day of purchase and are valid for 24 months from its date of issue. Offer is valid in the following stores and you can also collect your vouchers at the following desks; Oxford Street- Customer Service Lounge on LG, Manchester Trafford- Main till point Accessories Hall on Lower Level, Manchester Exchange Square- Food Hall Information Desk on LG and Birmingham- Concierge Desk on 3. Limit of one gift voucher per Cardmember. Gift Cards cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or gift card. Gift cards can be redeemed for any goods at any Selfridges store. Gift vouchers may not be used to make payments to Selfridges cards. Gift cards may not be refunded or exchanged for cash. Electronic Gift Cards are non-refundable. Mutilated, damaged, altered or defaced gift cards will not be accepted. Lost or stolen Electronic Gift Cards will not be refunded. The promoter is Selfridges Retail Limited Reg. 97117 at 400 Oxford Street, London W1A 1AB.
  • Paula4612
    Paula4612 Posts: 41 Forumite
    Guess if you own an amex £10 is small change, but a good idea - thanks ronson
  • bcl999
    bcl999 Posts: 3,620 Forumite
    Thanks for this, ronson38. They ran the same promotion earlier this year (March?) and I forgot to go and claim my £10 the day i was in the store. I'm determined not to miss it this time round.
  • No you can spend anything! and get the £10 voucher.

Yeah I do remember the offer in March!

ron.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family